The VoiceVibes Recorder App enables practicing public speakers to record and upload speeches to their personal accounts on https://app.myvoicevibes.com where they can view automated analysis and feedback.
VoiceVibes analytic software provides immediate and objective feedback on oral communication. The cloud-based practice tool is the perfect supplement to coaching or classroom instruction, and enables effective communication, while boosting confidence of speakers (business professionals and students alike) to present, explain or simply converse eloquently.
The following are features offered by VoiceVibes:
- Recognizes elements of vocal delivery such as pace, pausing, and vocal variety over time.
- Scores speech on each of these attributes above, and offers tips on ways to improve.
- Points out filler words like “um”, “uh”, and more.
- Displays the possible positive and negative vibes felt by the audience during the speech.
- Highlights areas of the speech which can be played and heard for further practice.
This mobile app is an accompanying tool to web-based educational software. To access VoiceVibes, users first need an account. Go to www.myvoicevibes.com or talk with your organization about a group account.
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 1520228. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Minor bug fixes.
- Autonomy Engine LLC
- 73.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2016, VoiceVibes, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.