You are now able to connect with a specially trained physical therapist to treat your pain or injury within minutes, in the palm of your hand...from anywhere in the country. No Wait to Alleviate!
Virtual Physical Therapists only partners with the highest trained clinicians to allow you access by a secure video, while you are at home, work or play.
Getting started is as easy as A, B, C
• Activate: Download VPTs app or create an account online. It takes only a few steps and your information is then stored securely for all future online visits.
• Best: Choose the best clinician and the best time that is convenient for you from home or on the go. You will see a list of available specialists in your state, their experience and ratings before starting your visit.
• Consult: Our web based and mobile app visits use secure, high-quality streaming video.
VPT’s app features: * Create your free VPT account * Check your symptoms * Search for a specialist licensed in your state * Schedule a virtual visit with a specialist * Have an online consultation via a secure video
* Review a specific exercise program for you via a video link
When should you use VPT? * Whenever you need access to the best trained clinicians in the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders
* Instead of going to the ER or an urgent care clinic for a non-emergency issue * During or after normal business hours, including nights, weekends and holidays * If you don’t feel up to driving to an office * If you are traveling and in need of medical care
What can Be Treated
Our mechanically trained specialists are able to assess and treat any conditions related to the musculoskeletal system and include the following:
• Tendonitis / Tendonopathy
• Low back pain/Herniated disc
• Neck Pain
• Thoracic Pain
• Shoulder Pain (Rotator Cuff Syndrome, Impingement, Frozen shoulder, Labral tear)
• Elbow Pain (Tennis Elbow/Lateral Epicondylitis, Golfer’s Elbow)
• Wrist/Hand Pain (Carpel Tunnel Syndrome)
• Hip Pain (Impingement, Labral tear)
• Knee Pain (Meniscal tear, Patello-Femoral Dysfunction, ITB, Baker’s Cyst, Jumper’s Knee)
• Ankle/Foot Pain
• Vestibular Dysfunction (if available in your state)
• TMJ (if available in your state)
- Virtual Physical Therapists, LLC
- 168.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © www.virtualphysicaltherapists.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.