Washing Machine Emulator
By Mark Mckie
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Please Read This -
I have worked with David Firth the creator of fat-pie.com and burnt face man.. to create this app.. This has not been stolen from anywhere please ignore the noob comments below from the people who cannot read...
This is not meant to be an actual game its more for the Laughs and Giggles... If you don't like it then go and cry to your mum...
- OMG Thank you... -
For everyone that has given me 5 Star THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH...
- Cry Babys So Far -
The below people obviously cannot see that this is meant to be a replica of the Washing Machine Emulator featured in episode 7 of Burnt Face Man.
- Derpy dan
- Meet Your Maker!
- How do u think
- About Washing Machine Emulator -
Are you sick and tired of the same old video games?... Do you find Washing Machines hold your tension much longer than any game could?.... Then you need a WASHING MACHINE EMULATOR.
Fun retro game with a hilarious introduction video right from the start.
- Features -
- Separate The Washing
- Select Washing Powder
- Run to the washing machine with your washing
- Load your washing
- Turn the dials to relevant settings,
- Defeat the final boss
- Post your High Scores !!!
- Contact -
Please feel free to add me on Facebook if you have any questions.. the link is www.facebook.com/NSeven
- Credits -
All credits to David Firth of www.fat-pie.com as he has given me permission to create this game.
Thanks for viewing.
What's New in Version 2.1
Thanks for all who have given feedback about this game, please see what has happened in this latest Washing Machine Emulator update..... SAMBURINOOOO
- I have added Game Center for no reason whats so ever, I guess you guys could try and compete to get the highest Washing Machine Emulator score..... lol
- I have also added an info screen on the main menu and links to Facebook and Twitter
- I have Fixed round 4 as requested by the people who cannot read the instructions or have fat fingers.
- I have also fixed Background Music ( would cut off at start of game )
- Have finally changed the boss controls to use the devices Tilt function instead of a left and right button ( again to solve the people with FAT fingers issue)
Hope you all enjoy and give 5 star !!!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 13 August 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mark Mckie
- © Mark Mckie
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.