In our busy lives, 80% of us forget to drink enough water. ‘Water’ is a beautiful and easy to use app which keeps track of your water intake. Share your wake up and sleep time, daily goal and average drink size. ‘Water’ will remind you at regular intervals to ensure you reach your daily hydration goal. Share your daily wins with friends and inspire a few more! All this to make sure you have enough water throughout the day and keep yourself hydrated.
* The simplest interface - tap on the checkmark to track your intake, swipe up to undo
* Share your wake up / sleep times and get a quick schedule
* Track water intake via US oz, UK oz or ML units
* See how you performed over the last two weeks (daily goals met, less than 50% intake, goal updates)
* Check your longest goal streaks and see information for previous months
* App icon Badges to remind you about glasses had or glasses still pending to reach your goal
* Ability to add your water intake through lock screen notifications
* HealthKit Integration
* Unlock achievements while you keep yourself hydrated
* Today Widget
* Siri Shortcut
Note: Daily goals and glass/drink sizes are based on your preferences. This is not a medical app. Please consult your doctor for medical purposes or specific hydration levels.
Connect with us: http://twitter.com/nfnlabs
Detailed feedback and suggestions : email@example.com
Also, we won’t push you notifications to rate us in the App Store... but App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think the app is worthy, please consider writing a nice review, and we will have a small celebration here :) Thanks for using Water - the simplest reminder your need.
Updated for iOS 12!
You can also set up Siri Shortcuts:
Set your own custom phrase on Siri to Drink Water and Show History.
Ratings and Reviews
Schedule is restrictive, not worth the money
Schedule is calculated by dividing the time and quantity of the water, I think it those 2 things are not related, the schedule should remind me to drink the water and the quantity will vary based on how thirsty I am. I might drink more water after a workout.
The app should also allow me to adjust the quantity while recording the data.
I think this app should be free, it is not worth the money.
Thanks for your feedback Vedarth. We will look into new features which will allow you add custom notifications and drink sizes (even detect the right time for a notification).
- ThreeSea Technologies Private Limited
- 23.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 NFNLabs
- ₹ 159
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.