By Schimera Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With WebDAV Nav you can download, share, store and edit files on your iPhone or iPad when utilising your local server, Network Attached Storage or a cloud storage provider.
This free version includes ads. The full version, WebDAV Nav+, includes many more features, contains no ads and is available in the App Store.
• Download files and store them locally on the iPhone or iPad
• Navigate your remote storage files and folders and perform common file and folder operations like Delete, Copy, Move and Rename
• Open documents and files in other applications
• Supports viewing most common file formats including Microsoft Office formats (.doc .xlsx, .ppt), OpenOffice, PDF, Keynote, Pages, Numbers, RTF and DICOM images
• Save attachments from emails to local storage and upload them to your WebDAV Server
• Forward downloaded documents by email
• Upload images from the photo gallery or camera
• Select and upload multiple photos including the embedded EXIF data with the multiple upload purchase
• Stream Video and Music straight from supported servers
• Option to logout on going to background
Documents (Word, Excel, Pages, Numbers, ODT)
Media (MP4, MP3, MOV)
Images (JPG, PNG and RAW camera images)
ePub ebook viewer
Please consider contacting support to get help connecting to your servers if you have any problems.
What's New in Version 4.2.1
Bug and crash fixes
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 08 July 2016
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 23.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Schimera Pty Ltd
- © 2016 Schimera Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upload multiple images and videos₹ 60