WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
• You can now see stickers in full size when you long press a notification.
Ratings and Reviews
Need a Lock on Archived Chats
Hello Whatsapp, to whomever it may concern. I am Aasvi and I am writing this to you knowing that you are fully capable of modifying whatsapp in any way you like. So please I am requesting you to add some privacy feature such as a Lock for Archived chats, which can be accessed by touch id. Every time I update whatsapp I always wait for that feature. Because no matter how many times we archive chats to protect from some eyes, it always pops up when we recieve a message. I have always loved whatsapp. So please its my humble request if you can add that lock for archived chats, it would be a total LIFESAVER for many! Just like Hike Messenger, please if it is possible, do add a lock. A lot of teenagers here in India are actively using hike, just because of its lock feature. We would be totally saved if Whatsapp had this toooo! Thank you so much. I am eagerly waiting. Thanks.
Need More security Option To Protect Our Whatsapp Data
Hai there! Iam here to tell you , I need more security features like apple provide , Even your own company Can’t access without Our knowledge. Really from then to now your what’s app security not seems to not enough for me and need more security options and also need like Two step verification password which can protect from accessing account by using app like what’s app mirrior. You can provide more Emoji like 3D which is really wanted by many peoples to express their feelings in a way of sending emojis .Whats app is the big social network used by many billion people’s but we are the who can know the current interest and expecting features of a people’s . Try to improve as we expecting .
Not make anyone to feel bore about anything ,try to make them to excite while using your app . Hope you , You will.
I have been using WhatsApp from 3 to 4 years or more on iOS devices but I have no option to hide my chat so I have to switch to hike as it allows me to do so. Still I will you WhatsApp but if you bring the hide massages option the I would be very happy and also many will be too. So I request you to bring hide chat system as soon as possible. And also on faq page of you it is said that by archiving a chat it will hide but when other person massages me on group or on personal than the archived chat again occurs to the main chat list. So I really request you to pay attention on my request and do the needful as soon as possible and bring this feature of hide chat in your next update. And please it is such a way which is similar to hike massager
- WhatsApp Inc.
- 154.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2019 WhatsApp Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.