WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
• Introducing stickers! You can now download and send expressive stickers in chats. Tap the new "sticker" icon while in a chat to get started. You can also tap the "+" icon to download more sticker packs. If you'd like to create your own stickers for WhatsApp, visit whatsapp.com/stickers to get started.
• You can now easily search for GIFs right from within a chat. Just tap the "sticker" icon in a chat and then tap the "GIF" icon at the bottom.
• Consecutive Voice Messages will now play in sequence, so you don't have to press play on each message.
Ratings and Reviews
Features what every iPhone users want:
1.why cant u guys set a password option for whatsapp. Because we are not having any thirty party app to lock whatsapp.. we are feeling lik we not having privacy because of texting on whatsapp
2.Thers a option for setting privacy to status lik who can see our status... like the sameway why you guys can set a privacy like who/Particular one can see our online.. because if who are not in our contact also can able to see whether we are in online or not..
3. Can u please set an hidden chat mode in whatsapp.. cos there's no privacy in whatsapp for iPhone users.. becaus we are not having whatsapp lock and we are not having privacy chat also lik HIKE.. because this is the one of the reason for most of the apple users are using HIKE for privacy purposes..
4.Why iPhone users are not able to set a own tone for whatsapp.. From the beginning onwards we are allowed to set the inbuilt ringtones only..
Such a good app: I have one suggestion
WhatsApp is the app I most frequently use. That is testimony to the importance, excellence and rigour of the team that built and currently maintain the app. Well done!
One suggestion for you guys. I would like WhatsApp to incorporate the feature that Inshorts currently uses on its app - the Inshorts Poll. This is such a relevant and useful tool especially on WhatsApp groups where it is really common for many people to have to narrow down options. For e.g. Someone on a group could raise a poll question: Should we go to McDonalds or Dominos for dinner? The person should also have the option to decide what the options are: whether yes, no, or maybe another day? Everyone on the group, say 10 people, have their say. The poll would constantly reappear each time a person votes. This way everyone gets to know quickly and with certainty, the popular option! Think about it. Implement if you agree.
Thanks for the wonderful app!
I’m using WhAtsapp since his released but you banned my account three days before without giving any proper reason. Yes I know as per WhAtsapp policy you reserved right to do anything without giving any formal notification or email but it doesn’t means you guys can do whatever you want.
I’m having only one number since last many years now I can’t use just because you banned. I don’t know who are those peoples who raised concerns for blocking my account but you should check first whether it’s wrong or fake.
I was added in some of group few days back and I’m not aware who was that person and I tried left twice/thrice but someone added again. You can check logs if you want to.
But now I have no such option. Because you reserves right to do anything by all that means you guys can do anything that’s why you blocked my account.
Kindly consider my situation and do release my account because at any any any cost I can’t change number and I use WhAtsapp for global communication as I can’t make international calls which is very higher but now I’m not able to do so. Please let me know if I have any option to release account. I will be more than happy to do anything. If you guys say don’t make any group, agreed I will not do but please please please do consider my problem.
- WhatsApp Inc.
- 134.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2018 WhatsApp Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.