WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
- You can now use Siri to send messages to WhatsApp groups.
- Group voice and video calls are now available. When you're in a call, tap the “Add Participant” icon. Group calls support up to 4 total participants.
Ratings and Reviews
Since long back
I'm using Apple 7 ios 11.2.2, past 3-4 four years I'm using ios mobile device. (1) From the very first day to till date why i can't keep my own custom tones for any group and individual contact in WhatsApp. Only stock tones can be assigned, that to only very few tones. I have checked with Apple Care and they said please question the same to the developer. So I'm here. Will you provide in app permission to access my own custom ringtones or till my life ends i have to be your slave by accepting whatever you give. I have paid so much and got this phone, why i can't use my phone with full freedom. (2) There is no Broadcast list when i forward a message. I have more than 5 broadcast list, each and everytime i have to open the list and from there i have access my photos and i have to select and send. If i receive any GIF, it's gone case. I don't know where it is saving in my device and no way to forward those GIF's to broadcast list. Because of you people (Restricted apps) people are Hating to use Apple Mobile device. Will you please take this as a humble request and can you please do the necessary changes in upcoming updates. I'm Just a common man among the millions. So please do me a favour.
Features what every iPhone users want:
1.why cant u guys set a password option for whatsapp. Because we are not having any thirty party app to lock whatsapp.. we are feeling lik we not having privacy because of texting on whatsapp
2.Thers a option for setting privacy to status lik who can see our status... like the sameway why you guys can set a privacy like who/Particular one can see our online.. because if who are not in our contact also can able to see whether we are in online or not..
3. Can u please set an hidden chat mode in whatsapp.. cos there's no privacy in whatsapp for iPhone users.. becaus we are not having whatsapp lock and we are not having privacy chat also lik HIKE.. because this is the one of the reason for most of the apple users are using HIKE for privacy purposes..
4.Why iPhone users are not able to set a own tone for whatsapp.. From the beginning onwards we are allowed to set the inbuilt ringtones only..
Lovely app. Lot of functionalities have been introduced in the new year. Absolutely overwhelming experience to use this app. Thanks guys. Keep up the good work.
Just one suggestion privacy settings are available for lastseen, profile photo, status which is visible only to our contacts. If we receive random number messages then we can just block them. But there should be option available to just allow messages from contacts because the number of messages coming from different random numbers are lot more then it becomes repitqtive task to block each and every number as it comes. If an option is given to just not allow messages from other unknown numbers then it becomes one time task to just block all random numbers. This is very important feature is missing in whatsapp. Hope to see this feature in whats app ASAP. Thanks in advance.
- WhatsApp Inc.
- 166.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 WhatsApp Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.