Wunderlist is a simple todo list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share, and complete your todos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access all your tasks from anywhere.
“The best todo list app.” The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize, schedule and share your todos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set Due Dates and Reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use Subtasks, Notes, Files and Comments to add important details to your todos
• Create lists to help sort your todos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your todos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Quickly create and search todos with the Quick Add shortcut, just just press CTRL+Option(Alt)+W
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
• View today’s todos in your Notification Center with Wunderlist’s Today extension
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
Fixed: We fixed a number of crashes that might have been getting in the way of you being productive. We’re sorry about that.
Fixed: If you like to move straight from your desktop to your phone then you’ll be pleased to hear that we fixed our Handoff support bug. Now Wunderlist will open on your iPhone exactly where you left off on your Mac when you use Handoff.
Ratings and Reviews
The best list making and To-Do app that exists
I have been using Wunderlist for quite some time. And boy, was I exhilarated when I switched to a Mac and got to know that Wunderlist was available on the App Store. I have a lot of work done all because of Wunderlist. My whole life revolves around Wunderlist, and I thank the developers for making it so seamlessly beautiful.
Superb app. Just one star less for lack of Apple Watch complication
I needed a todo list that can work seamlessly between my iPhone, MacBook, Apple Watch, office PC (Windows) and research desktop (Linux).
Wunderlist provided just that. I use the corresponding apps for Mac, iOS and WatchOS, and the Chrome integration for the other computers.
The only thing I feel that it lacks is the Watch complication. They did so many other good features. Just how hard can it be to add one small feature?
Anyways, it’s a good app to have your todos organized and help collaborate between your peers.
You can use it to manage simple task lists between your teammates or even manage grocery lists with your family.
The Dream To-do app
The best To do app. Recurring notifications, weekly reminders, sharling task lists - this has everything. Microsoft, please don’t kill this, love the experience here so much more than Microsoft To Do - makes no sense to make another app from scratch and risk losing users by forcing them to switch.
- 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- 45.3 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.