Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share and complete your to-dos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use subtasks, notes, files and comments to add important details to your to-dos
• Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Quickly capture to-dos, and peek & pop tasks with 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.4.5
In this update, we’re getting our hands dirty and digging out the tiny bugs. So, just a few small bug fixes and app improvements then.
Simple yet powerful
The biggest thing that works for wunderlist is the design choices that have been made. It backs off and lets you have simple checklist to-dos when you want simplicity, while having an option to add-on stuff like notes, collaboration, reminders if need be.
Also, commendable is the robust multi platform support.
Phenomenal App, A Must-have
It's a phenomenal app. I use it to share 'Grocery List' with my family; a 'Patient List' with my Assistant Doctors, a 'Work List' with friends. Feature of making sub tasks adds to the functionality. The UI is intuitive yet minimalistic.
That it is a cross platform application is an icing on the cake.
Yet to find a flaw...
They Have Nailed It!
Probably the best to-do app or tool that I have come across. Apparently it's a Microsoft product. The best part is it syncs with multiple devices across platforms and even has reminders pop up on iwatch. It's a must if you want to keep tab of things.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 22 June 2016
- Version: 3.4.5
- Size: 95.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Developer: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2015 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription₹ 300
- Pro Subscription₹ 3,100