Wunderlist – To-Do & Task List
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is the easiest way to manage and share your daily to-do lists. Whether you’re running your own business, planning an overseas adventure or sharing a shopping list with a loved one, Wunderlist is here to help you get things done.
“Wunderlist is our favorite to-do list manager for just about every platform.” - Lifehacker.
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, CNet, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
• Wunderlist syncs across all your devices to keep you on top of all the things you want to do, from anywhere.
• Easily share lists with your colleagues, friends and family to collaborate on anything from team projects to group dinners.
• Intuitive design and friendly reminders ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again.
Unlock Wunderlist Pro for $4.99/month or $49.99/year:
• Add Comments and start a conversation with your teammates about any of your to-dos. You can leave feedback, ask a question or add some extra insight all from within Wunderlist.
• Attach files including photos, spreadsheets, presentation decks, PDFs, videos and even sound bites to any to-do.
• Assign to-dos to colleagues, study partners and friends to delegate responsibility and keep team activities on track.
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Upgrading to Wunderlist Pro adds the above features and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/wunderlist
Learn more about Wunderlist at http://wunderlist.com/home
Have questions? Head over to http://support.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 2.3.2
• Fixed a bug that would prevent Wunderlist from running on iOS5 devices, sorry!
• Comments have arrived for Wunderlist Pro - A simple and easy way to communicate with all your teammates about your to-dos!
• Wunderlist Pro Trial - Everyone now has limited access to Files, Assigning and Comments, so give it a try today!
• Every member of a shared list can now invite teammates to help collaborate.
It's excellent - by design, by concept, by usability. Simple and clear thought process has gone into making this App which focuses just on what it was intended to do. Another largely useful feature that are missing in so called "To Do" apps is having Sub-tasks and Wunderlist handles this very well too!
Keep it simple, keep it useful seems to be the approach here by the developers and it has worked very well!
Must have it
This is one of the best software for noting down important notes and setting reminders.
The only thing which would add the beauty would be adding a second reminder feature.
Overall mutlitasking and mutligroup notes and reminders easy to use lots of handy features.
Good app, more work on interactive response will be appreciated. Integration with mail clients to-do list will be a wonderful addition.
Liked the option of multiple background.
Ability to see completed task for individual list is needed.
Ability to pick up items from master list would be a desired.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 10 October 2013
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 42.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2013 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro SubscriptionRs 270
- Pro SubscriptionRs 2,700