Zomato - Food & Restaurant Finder
By Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Zomato is the best way to search for and discover great places to eat at or order in from. It's a beautifully designed, easy-to-use social restaurant finder app that lets you explore all the dining options in your city. Browse through restaurant menus, pictures, and user reviews to decide where you want to eat, and use the map feature to guide you there.
If you are in India or UAE, you can also order your food online for delivery, with thousands of great restaurants to choose from.
Build a trusted network of friends and discover great new restaurants through them. Show off your own food journey with reviews and stunning filtered pictures at restaurants.
* Search easily for Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Bars by location, cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Indian), name (e.g. Starbucks, Domino's Pizza, Amaya), or browse through beautifully crafted Collections to discover something special.
* Create your very own Collections and share them with your friends and followers.
* Explore every restaurant in your city, including the ones around your current location, and use search filters to find the one that suits you best.
* View menus, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews, and all the other information you need to choose a restaurant for Dine-out, Delivery, Nightlife or Takeaway. Maintain an easy-reference list of your favorites or places you want to visit with Bookmarks.
* Rate and review restaurants you've been to, and share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
* Use the map view to explore restaurants around you, or draw a circle to search in a specific area.
* In-app table booking (select locations) – you can also view and book yourself a table at all partner restaurants. Includes Passbook support for easy access to your booking details.
Zomato is now available in over 10,000 cities across India, USA, Australia, the UK, UAE, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal, the Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Chile, Italy, Lebanon, Brazil, Sri Lanka, and Qatar. More locations coming very soon.
USA, Australia, and Canada – Zomato in your countries was previously called Urbanspoon.
What's New in Version 11.1.1
Over the past couple of weeks, our team's been working super hard to get this version out for all you lovely people. And it's finally ready! Here's what's been cooking –
• A completely overhauled Settings section. Not only have we put everything you could possibly need in one place, you can now even change your password directly through the app!
• Maps on restaurant pages now have a lovely little snippet, so you can quickly access the timings and address.
• Nothing interesting in your immediate area? No need to search all over again, just keep scrolling – you'll start seeing places in other areas nearby.
• The flow to suggest new restaurants has been polished, with some overall UX improvements. Sorry to anyone who had trouble with this before!
• Not sure what kind of food you're in the mood for? Let other users help you out – tap once on the search bar to see Trending Searches, so you can start browsing the popular stuff in your area.
The next yelp (sadly)
I always enjoyed zomato as a platform for discovering new places but off late it's become a pit of people who love food but don't get food. It's sad to see good restaurants with hardworking chefs and staff are rated badly by individuals who love to eat but don't understand food. Some of the reviews are less credible than most goon turned politicians campaign promises. Please revise your algorithm more posted reviews doesn't mean that the person is a good reviewer it's the actual review that matters. What is even more stupid is that somehow people figure that by posting reviews they're entitled to free food if it's not too much trouble please add guidelines or a disclaimer. Please for the love of all things edible DO NOT become the next YELP.
Pathetic and falsified charges
I have been using this app from a while and have faced some serious issues with the management, when on most of the occasions I have been delivered wrong orders or incomplete orders.
Moreover, the delivery charges that they apply are falsified charges. There has been instances where I have placed orders from familiar food outlets onto which they have charged high delivery charges, when the food outlet offers free delivery with no minimum order amount.
I raised these issues with their support and have been credited the amount on occasions depending on the intensity of failures on their commitment. But I guess that doesn't resolves hunger issues anyways.
Reckless and irresponsible Service. Be careful they know your address and no.
I thought initially zomato is good and efficient and they proved me wrong entirely. Delivery guys deliver food as if they are dumping garbage at your home. I complained customer care and then they didn't do anything except sugar coated sentences. Instead I got call from delivery guy which was scary because he called me asking why did I complain. I am avoiding zomato by all means. Be careful people these people know your no and address.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 15 June 2017
- Version: 11.1.1
- Size: 97.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Developer: Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd.
- © Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.