Zomato - Food & Restaurant Finder
By Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Zomato is the best way to search for and discover great places to eat at or order in from. It's a beautifully designed, easy-to-use social restaurant finder app that lets you explore all the dining options in your city. Browse through restaurant menus, pictures, and user reviews to decide where you want to eat, and use the map feature to guide you there.
If you are in India, UAE, or the Philippines, you can also order your food online for delivery, with thousands of great restaurants to choose from.
Build a trusted network of friends and discover great new restaurants through them. Show off your own food journey with reviews and stunning filtered pictures at restaurants.
* Search easily for Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Bars by location, cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Indian), name (e.g. Starbucks, Domino's Pizza, Amaya), or browse through beautifully crafted Collections to discover something special.
* Create your very own Collections and share them with your friends and followers.
* Explore every restaurant in your city, including the ones around your current location, and use search filters to find the one that suits you best.
* View menus, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews, and all the other information you need to choose a restaurant for Dine-out, Delivery, Nightlife or Takeaway. Maintain an easy-reference list of your favorites or places you want to visit with Bookmarks.
* Rate and review restaurants you've been to, and share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
* Use the map view to explore restaurants around you, or draw a circle to search in a specific area.
* In-app table booking (select locations) – you can also view and book yourself a table at all partner restaurants. Includes Passbook support for easy access to your booking details.
Zomato is now available in over 10,000 cities across India, USA, Australia, the UK, UAE, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal, the Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Chile, Italy, Lebanon, Brazil, Sri Lanka, and Qatar. More locations coming very soon.
USA, Australia, and Canada – Zomato in your countries was previously called Urbanspoon.
What's New in Version 10.6
It's finally 2017! And just as it begins, we will be bringing something else to an end. This will sadly be the last Zomato app version supported on iOS8, which means it's time to go ahead and make that system update.
We've also got a few fixes to spruce up your experience on the app. Happy browsing!
P.S: If you're the kind of person who likes looking under the hood, check out our engineering blog on engineering.zomato.com
P.P.S: We're growing our engineering team, so if you or anyone you know likes to code as much as they like their lunch, write to us at email@example.com
Wish that the iwatch app could do a bit more
Zomato is the undisputed leader in food ordering and is my go to destination for food and restaurant recommendation. I simply can't do without their reviews and ordering app.
I also absolutely love the speed at which the response team works at to resolve issues with the orders.
Issue 1: Having said that i with the iwatch app that sends notifications about order status could do much more. I still have to log on to the phone to confirm that I've received my order or to rate the place etc. Simple functions I can immediately do from my Apple Watch?
Issue 2: As a restaurant owner I wish you gave a place for Remarketing and google analytics pixel adding to our restaurant pages, using which we could track performance of our page on google search, Facebook, etc. WP has this function. Its not rocket science. After all, the endeavour is to bring more traffic to my zomato page?
Issue 3: Bloggers and Reviewers should be allowed custom URL's, this takes away the dependency to create a separate blog on blogger or WP. UGC push out of content and bringing traffic to Zomato will increase this way.
Issue 4: Also there should be a option to sign in from Instagram, so that my food feeds can be pulled directly to Zomato and tagged under the restaurants we've tagged them to.
I hope you take this feedback and find merit in using the same.
It is a really great app. Even if you want home delivery they have helpful information and nice options like specifications for food making and delivery.
One of my food items price had increased thus they called me and politely talked to me. The zomato centre person called the hotel in my presence and allowed the order to be changed.
It also has trackers and estimates for home delivery. They have sections for newly opened restaurants and popular ones. The best dishes are differentiated and the veg non veg sections are separate. We can give the cook special instructions like adding less onions, adding no peanuts etc....
Truly great and helpful app. Worth downloading.
Brilliant App - Functional and Smooth
This beats the Burrp application by a long way! I had been searching for a good location based app with a significant number of reviews, and this app is truly remarkable. I don't know what the people below are complaining abt. If your a foodie then this app is a mist have, with Menus, Photos and an extremely handy "Call" button next to the name of each eatery!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 09 January 2017
- Version: 10.6
- Size: 75.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Developer: Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd.
- © Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.