Using Swift with Cocoa and Objective-C (Swift 4.0.3)
Swift Programming Series
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Swift is a programming language for iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS app development. It is designed to seamlessly integrate with Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, and Objective-C, allowing you to use the same familiar classes, patterns, and practices to build apps. Swift makes working with Cocoa and Objective-C safer, faster, easier, and more fun.
This book provides:
– An overview of a Swift Xcode project
– Design patterns and best practices for working with Cocoa, Objective-C, and C
– Step–by–step instructions to use Swift and Objective-C in the same app
– Strategies to migrate your Objective-C code to Swift
Wow, its revolutionary Programming lang.
Its simple and beautifully developed.
Very interactive and easy to understand :)
I just love it.
Needs a brief explanation on complex concepts
Other Books in This Series
- Category: Programming
- Published: 02 June 2014
- Publisher: Apple Inc.
- Print Length: 100 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Swift Programming Series