California Coast North
By Sutro Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Exploring the world's most spectacular coastline *
From magnificent redwood parks to rugged coves and sandy beaches, from cozy B&Bs to campgrounds, Victorian towns to fishing villages, the Northern California coast is world-famous.
This is the BEST OF THE NORTHERN COAST covering Redwood Country to romantic Mendocino, Eureka, Bodega Bay, Half Moon Bay and beyond, packed with beaches, family attractions, National & State Parks and historical sights, hiking trails, shopping, restaurants and more.
Search by name, town, cost & by distance from your location. And search by family-friendly or outdoors, historic attractions, museums, beaches, restaurants, towns, events, lodgings and more. Get a sneak peak of it all, too, with vivid color photos for every one of the 200+ entries.
For your dream trips up and down the fabled northern coastline, use the app for a once-in-lifetime driving adventure, and keep it handy for weekends and romantic getaways throughout the year.
Friends or relatives coming to California? Updated frequently, the California Coast North app makes an indispensable gift (updated versions are FREE for LIFE!).
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
• TOP ATTRACTIONS: nearly 300 listings of the must-see sights, with descriptions, photos, facts & one-click links.
• SEARCH by FREE: dozens of places to go and things to do that won't cost you a cent.
• STUNNING PHOTOS: see hotels, museums, restaurants and other sites before you make reservations. Every entry is illustrated with a photo slideshow (more than 2,500 pics).
• BEST RESTAURANTS, with a focus on locally-caught seafood and regional produce. Don't see your favorite? want to add your latest discovery? let us know and we'll add it to the new edition.
• NATIONAL & STATE PARKS and great outdoor sites. Hiking, biking, kayaking, kite-flying and more outdoor recreation.
• SELECTED LODGINGS, from cozy B&Bs with fireplaces to hip new luxury hotels and family-friendly motels and cabins.
• GPS MAPS & DIRECTIONS: get there fast with a map for each listing.
• TOP SHOPS & galleries, Annual Events & Guided Tours.
• EASY & FAST TO USE: sort by name, category, cost and distance. With just a click, link to web sites & phone numbers. Prices & hours, too.
• INTERACTIVE: make comments and share tips--what you loved, what you hated! what you'd like to see in the next Free update.
* About the Author *
A life-long denizen of Sonoma County, KAREN MISURACA is the award-winning author of guidebooks about the California coast and travel throughout the state.
+ The California Coast
+ Backroads of the California Coast
+ Backroads of the California Wine Country
+ Fun with the Family Northern California
+ Quick Escapes San Francisco: Weekend Getaways
+ The 100 Best Golf Resorts of the World
+ and more (www.KarenMisuraca.COM)
She is also a regular contributor of golf travel features and other articles to inflight magazines and media outlets. Karen is the International Golf Travel columnist for Examiner.com, and she maintains a golf travel blog and a sustainable travel blog. Tune in to Karen's CALIFORNIA COAST NORTH FACEBOOK FAN PAGE for news and updates on what's hot, what's not and what's new along the Northern California coastline. And, look for her new app soon to come, "California Coast Central".
* About Sutro Media *
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems
- USD 3.71
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 04 October 2013
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 43.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sutro Media
- © Karen Misuraca
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.