DrawArea - Measure area on the map
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simplest and the most straight forward way to measure area on the map.
Usage: By simply touching. Draw a closed shape on the map to measure its area. Magnifier will help you make precise drawing and measurement.
- Press "Measure" button to switch to "Move" mode. So you can move the map to somewhere else.
- Press "Unit" button to change display units.
- Press "Share" button to export result (with screenshot) to Twitter, Camera roll, Email, and much more.
- Press “Search” button to search for desired location. Please type in coordinates value, or search location by name of place, city, state, or country.
Disclaimer: This app is intended to be use for rough estimation only. The result won't be 100% accurate in some circumstance. The result may be less accurate when far from the equator.
What's New in Version 3.1.13
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 12 July 2017
- Version: 3.1.13
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Apikrit Panichevaluk
- © 2012 myice92
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.