By Evolutive Apps S.L.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
@Flash is much more than a cool and powerful pocket torch! It is the most complete flashlight around- with seven operation modes including two semaphore modes and the capacity to send Morse messages and decode them using light or sound.
Downloading @Flash you will get the most advanced flashlight ever developed for a mobile device, which is the first one able to decode light and sound messages. In addition, @Flash can be used as a distress-signalling device, which can come very handy whenever a phone call is not possible.
Just check it out, you will love it and it’s free!
- A strong torch using the LED flash; if the device does not have a LED it will automatically use the screen.
- Many torch modes including a normal mode, a pusher mode or a pulsating light mode.
- Application Settings accessible using the device Settings App to configure the default behavior of the light at start up: Always On, Always Off or Last State.
- An SOS mode to easily send a distress signal whenever needed.
- A message transmission mode to send any Morse message you mind.
- Two semaphore modes that come in very handy in many situations.
- A complete list of the Morse Codes touching the SOS or the Message mode buttons when the 3 points appear (Pro Version).
- A decoder to read light and sound messages coming from another @Flash App, when there is a good signal to noise ratio.
- The possibility to upgrade to a Pro, ad free version of the App with a complete list of the Morse Codes and an improved decoding algorithm using an In App Purchase.
- Selected sound to improve user experience.
- A shaking control to reset the status of the App or to go back to the main screen.
- A design thought to memorize and adapt to your preferences.
- It is available in various languages, including: English, Spanish, French, Deutsch, Italian, Portuguese and Catalan.
Disclaimer: Continued use of the LED flash can dramatically decrease battery life.
Pulsing light can induce epileptic attacks to those with labile epilepsy; do not point the torch towards the face of others or yourself when the light is pulsing.
@Flash is intended to be used with an iPhone 4 where it will show its full potential- using the LED flash to make light, the speakers to produce sound and encode messages and the microphone and the video camera to receive and decode them. Nevertheless, @Flash will automatically adapt to other devices not having all the capabilities of an iPhone4 searching for the best workaround to overcome these limitations, such as generating light with the screen whenever a LED flash is not available and so on.
What's New in Version 2.7
Updated for iOS 8. Furthermore, the App is now universal, supporting a native iPad version. In addition, there has been added semaphore functionality.
Those who like this App- rate it please :-)
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 03 January 2015
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 46.5 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Evolutive Apps S.L.
- © Carlos Estevadeordal Serra
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.