Use the new Microsoft Remote Desktop app to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your administrator. The app helps you be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access first by download the Remote Desktop assistant to your PC and let it do the work for you: https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server
• Access remote resources published by your IT administrator
• Connect remotely through a Remote Desktop Gateway
• Secure connection to your data and applications
• Streamlined management of your connections from the connection center
• High quality video and audio streaming
Learn more about remote desktop apps at: https://aka.ms/rdapps.
In this release we fixed an RD gateway connectivity issue that can occur when server redirection takes place. We also addressed an RD gateway regression caused by the 10.2.8 update.
Please keep the feedback coming. We read it all. If you encounter any errors, you can always contact us via Help > Report an Issue.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.