By PrivateWave Italia S.p.A.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PrivateWave Professional is an innovative software to encrypt your calls in a totally safe and legal way through the VoIP Internet Protocol. It needs to be configured on your own PrivateServer or it can auto-configure itself on PrivateWave's hosted server.
Once installed on mobile phones, PrivateWave Professional gives you the option to encrypt calls between the users (i.e both caller and called need to have the software installed). Using PrivateWave you can communicate easily and securely with your contacts.
Please keep in mind that there is no way to call numbers on a public switched telephone network (PSTN).
Easy to use:
- Software only solution for iOS 7.x/8.x
- The way to make calls doesn’t change
- Flexible security model:
- ZRTP for end-to-end voice encryption
- SIP/TLS for signaling protection
- Use of only IETF standardized protocols
- Security compliant with FIPS, NIST and NSA
- Based on open source technologies
- Low average Bandwith:
* in standby: negligible
* during conversation: (100-200 K/minute)
- International calls and worldwide roaming
- Extremely low battery drain
- Low latency (depends on network)
- Any IP-enabled network
- 2G (GPRS, EDGE, 1xRTT)
- 3G (UMTS, HSDPA, EV-DO)
- ECDH 256 bit / 384 bit (default) / 521 bit (Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman)
- AES256 (CTR) for SRTP
- SIP/TLS with X509v3 digital certificates
What's New in Version 16.0.3912
Support for IPv6-only networks
Several bugs fixed
- Category: Business
- Updated: 22 June 2016
- Version: 16.0.3912
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian
- Developer: PrivateWave Italia S.p.A.
- © 2009–2016 PrivateWave Italia S.p.A.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.