Sidekick is a social health game. It is designed to motivate and engage people towards a healthy lifestyle. Sidekick allows people to communicate, collaborate and compete with friends and colleagues, while improving their lifestyle.
Through Sidekick users engage in health-improving tasks in various categories such as nutrition, physical activity and mental exercises.
Sidekick is developed by doctors, psychologists and other health experts at the Scandinavian mobile-health developer GoodlifeMe.
When using Sidekick to track walking, running or biking, note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Apple HealthKit Integration - Sidekick uses Apple HealthKit to reward you with points for the steps you take during the day
Ratings and Reviews
The little guys showing the exercises are really cute. It is fun to work out and get points for that.
No other app can make you addicted to being healthy like Sidekick. I absolutely, wholeheartedly love it!
- Goodlifeme AB
- 116.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 GoodlifeMe AB
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.