Read The Stage weekly Digital Edition and the latest performing arts and theatre news, reviews, jobs, interviews and more, updated every hour.
The Stage's free app gives readers:
- A curated edition with this week's news and reviews
- Breaking theatre news stories - updated every hour
- More UK theatre reviews than any other publication
- Jobs and castings for actors and off-stage workers
- Interviews with leading industry figures including actors, casting directors and producers
- Advice and training tips for working in the theatre industry
- Special editions - only available to app users
- Previous editions included
Read The Stage news offline, save your favourite articles, share stories and search through Digital Editions to easily find the information you need.
A great way to read The Stage on tour. Actors, performers, directors, producers, technical and backstage workers and everyone working in theatre can stay involved and keep on top of the theatre industry while on the go.
Subscribers to The Stage Digital Edition or The Stage Print Edition can access everything in the app. Purchase single issues, or subscribe from under £5 a month.
Subscriptions auto-renew depending upon their subscription term. We offer a one year subscription for £59.99 (auto-renewing annually) and a 3 month subscription for £18.99 (auto-renewing every three months).
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and, if you wish to cancel, should be cancelled through here. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost depends on your subscription term (£59.99 every 1 year, £18.99 every 3 months) renewal.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You can also purchase one-off copies of The Stage Digital Edition for £2.99 per copy. This will not auto-renew.
Publication title: The Stage
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions: https://www.thestage.co.uk/terms
- Bug fixes and improvements
- The Stage Newspaper Limited
- 14.2 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 The Stage
- In-App Purchases
- Quarterly Subscription USD 25.41
- Annual Subscription USD 79.35
- The Stage - Digital Edition USD 3.71
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.