Visual identification of medicines.
By Apps Factory
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Doctors in emergencies receive on a daily basis many people who have no knowledge of the medication they have taken. This is common in accidents and emergency situations caused in many cases by old age, disease, ignorance or illness, no family, language difficulty, etc
This app is provided with images of the most common drugs and medicines that may be of vital importance for the sick and those who can provide information of great validity to the doctor.
In emergencies they usually have to take decisions quickly and they need to know the medication the patient has taken at home or has been prescribed by their doctor. These decisions are often of great importance for the doctor and the patient.
In many cases, the patient does not remember the name of the medicine, but they remember the box, colour of the box and the form of the pills if they see it.
With this app, we pretend to:
1. Facilitate immediate identification of the drug by the patient in a high percentage of cases.
2. Through proper identification of the drug, get the practice of therapeutic approaches faster and more efficient (identification of antidotes, etiology of emergent entities, etc ...).
3. Facilitating the use by the doctor with a user-friendly access, use and mobility.
- USD 1.23
- Category: Medical
- Released: 16 February 2012
- Version: 1
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Flores-Lynch Europa SL
- © Flores-Lynch Europa SL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.