Yummy (for Delicious.com and Pinboard.in)
By Wandle Software Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Yummy synchronises all your Pinboard.in bookmarks with your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, allowing you to quickly manage and view them.
* Log in to multiple accounts simultaneously (IAP required)
* Add, edit and delete bookmarks
* Includes "Share" extension and "Safari Shared Links" extension
* Synchronise with Pinboard.in in the background, so it's always up to date
* Browse bookmarks by date or tag
* Filter by bookmarks by date, shared/private, "to read," with no tags
* Filter by HTTP status of web pages (IAP required)
* Sort bookmarks by date and title
* Use 'full text search' feature to find all your bookmarks (IAP required)
* Save searches and have them sync between devices using iCloud
* View all fields held by Pinboard (notes, date, tags, etc)
* Built-in web browser
* Supports standard iOS link sharing
* Supports 1Password to get your username and password
* Full iPhone / iPad "good citizen," featuring a share extension, "Safari View Controller," handover, full iPhone 6S and iPad Pro support
* Works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with iOS 9 or higher
Yummy was the first Delicious app on iOS to support Yahoo! ID log in (December 2009); the first to support iPad (release 2.5); and has been actively maintained since its release in August 2008. Version 3 is a ground-up rewrite using all the new features that Apple have introduced since iOS 2 and taking advantage of the hardware advances since the original iPhone.
Get more information, including a video of what it looks like in use, at www.wandlesoftware.com.
NOTE (July 2016): We have taken the decision to remove support for Delicious.com due to ongoing problems with their API.
NOTE (March, 2016): Currently the Delicious API is broken, meaning that it's not possible to sync with any third-party client. We're leaving Yummy in the store with this functionality intact assuming that Delicious will soon fix it.
More information: http://www.wandlesoftware.com/2016/03/delicious-api-broken.html
If you have problems with Yummy, please use the feedback link here or those inside the app itself (in the About screen). I can't respond to reviews in iTunes and I can't fix problems I don't know about.
What's New in Version 3.2.2
Sadly, this version removes support for syncing with Delicious.com. The Delicious API has been broken since March so it feels dishonest to claim support when we're not able to. I apologise if you're affected by this change but I'm afraid it's outside our control. Please contact Delicious if you would like to bring back this functionality.
For more information, see the blog: http://www.wandlesoftware.com/2016/07/the-future-of-yummy.html
- USD 3.71
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 21 August 2016
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 15.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wandle Software Limited
- © Wandle Software Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.