- Visualization of all relevant ship data on iPad®/iPhone®
- Remote control of lights, air conditioning and much more
- Fast integration into the existing onboard network
- Fully customisable graphical user interface
- Maximum operational safety
Böning Automationstechnologie GmbH & Co. KG offers a special app for the iPad® and iPhone® to display ship data and control ship functions.
This app turns the iPad®/iPhone® into a full-fledged control and display device which can be seamlessly integrated into the existing visualization environment on board, complementing it optimally. This makes ship data available anytime and anywhere on board. The user can even view ship data and send control commands via Internet, e.g. switch navigation lights or pumps, to the onboard system from any location with an internet connection.
The graphical user interface closely matches the user interface of the Böning ship alarm displays already installed on board. The user interface can be designed according to customer requirements to ensure the highest degree of operational safety.
Specific authorization levels can be assigned to guests on board. Guests can e.g. be granted access to control lights and air conditioning in their cabin and be forbidden to control systems that are critical for ship operation.
To fully use the app, a Boening ship alarm system is required. To get started, a showcase is included, introducing you to the look and feel of the app. To access it, simply tap showcase on the login screen.
Thank you for using our app!
This update contains a minor bugfix on scala presentation of tanks and bargraphs.
- Boening Automationstechnologie GmbH & Co. KG
- 35 MB
- Richiede iOS 9.1 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificazione: 4+
- © 2017 Böning Automationstechnologie GmbH & Co. KG
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.