di Stalefish Labs
Apri iTunes per acquistare e scaricare le app.
In 2008 the United States government began an economic bailout of truly staggering and historic proportions that still has no end in sight. Are you confused about how much bailout money is really being spent...or exactly where the money is going...or how the amount compares to other historical expenditures...or...? All of the answers to these questions (and more!) are wrapped up neatly into this highly visual application that puts a name to every dollar and sorts out the millions, billions, and trillions. Up-to-the-minute bailout data keeps you clued in on who is getting what, and handy visuals put it all into perspective. Keep up with how much your own personal part of the bailout is, and share your opinions on the bailout with others. It's your money, after all...don't lose sight of it!
- Live data reflecting the current state of the bailout, including where every dollar is going.
- Detailed updated breakdown of each and every bailout recipient.
- Visual historical comparisons of the bailout vs. other big ticket U.S. spending events.
- Live polls where you can voice your opinion on a range of bailout topics, and find out what others think.
- A handy perspective on millions vs. billions vs. trillions - make sense of those huge numbers!
- Categoria: News
- Pubblicato: 18/03/2009
- Versione: 1.0
- Dimensioni: 2.4 MB
- Lingua: Inglese
- Sviluppatore: Stalefish Labs, LLC
- © 2009 Stalefish Labs, LLC
Compatibilità: Richiede l’iOS 2.1 o successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.