BlueUp is a IoT company providing devices and solutions based on Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons technology.
BlueBeacon Manager is the configuration and management app for BlueBeacon-series BLE beacons running second-generation firmware (version 5.0 or higher). BlueUp firmware version 5.0 is the first BLE-beacon firmware worldwide to offer support, at the same time, of the following technologies: iBeacon (released by Apple), Eddystone (released by Google, with full support of new Eddystone specifications, including configuration GATT and Eddystone-EID), Quuppa (released by Quuppa, a location technology with sub-meter accuracy).
BlueBeacon Manager App allows to configure up to 8 slots for the different packet frames, with the following features:
- up to 4 slots for Eddystone frame packets: URL, UID, TLM (at present, app does not allows to configure EID-frame slots and register beacon on Google back-end);
- up to 4 slots for additional packets, including iBeacon, Quuppa and Sensors, a proprietary frame-packet for sensor data advertising;
Each slot is independently configurable with its own transmission power and advertising interval.
Multiple frames of the same type are allowed (e.g., up to 4 different iBeacon frames or Eddystone-URL frames).
Additional functionalities are:
- setting of connectable/non-connectable mode;
- setting of anonymous mode;
- setting of a time interval for advertising (with start/stop hour);
- setting operating mode depending on beacon position (only for BlueBeacon Tag);
- resetting to factory configuration;
- change of password.
BlueBeacon-series beacons offers state-of-art security features, including:
- support for Eddystone-EID encrypted and time-rotating packet frame;
- encrypted transmission of lock/unlock password.
This version let the user add a description for each registered beacon.
Registered beacons are deployed on BlueBeacon Cloud platform with their GPS coordinate to precisely locate the beacon on a map.
- BLUEUP SRL SEMPLIFICATA
- 21.2 MB
- Richiede iOS 8.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3a generazione), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3a generazione), iPad Wi-Fi (4a generazione), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (4a generazione), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12,9", iPad Pro 12,9" Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 9,7", iPad Pro 9,7" Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5a generazione), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5a generazione), iPad Pro 12,9" (seconda generazione), iPad Pro 12,9" Wi‑Fi + Cellular (seconda generazione), iPad Pro 10,5", iPad Pro 10,5" Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6a generazione), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6a generazione), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) e iPod touch.
- Classificazione: 4+
- © BlueUp Srls
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.