Your Apple Watch measures your heart rate every five minutes—Cardiogram tells you what that data means. We help you understand health, sleep, stress, and fitness.
The Cardiogram native Watch app and complication shows you a graph of your heart rate in real time.
On your iPhone, you can get more details and historical trends:
• The Timeline tab shows your heart rate each day, with a detailed view for workouts that shows minutes in each heart rate zone, and a special interface to track spikes related to stress, diet, or exercise.
• The Daily Leaderboard lens in the Timeline tab lets you compete steps and activity levels with your friends! You can even invite friends who don't own an Apple Watch—this feature is compatible with the built-in iPhone step tracker!
• The Metrics tab shows you how your resting heart rate, sleep, and move, exercise, and stand activity rings are trending over time.
• The new Habits tab lets you find a new healthy habit or activity you'll love, invite a friend to share metrics, and optimize your overall health and fitness.
• The "Me" tab lets you build a profile and share your health data with medical researchers, to contribute to studies on abnormal heart rhythms like atrial fibrillation, heart failure, and more. Note: Cardiogram is not a medical device and is currently for research purposes only.
Cardiogram displays data from the Health app, including heart rate, steps, Apple Watch activity rings, and sleep, in chart or graph format, and lets you compare with other users and compete with your friends.
Cardiogram is compatible with all Apple Watch models, including Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2, and Apple Watch Series 3. Cardiogram also works with all Garmin devices with a heart rate sensor, including many of the latest fēnix, Forerunner, and vívo series devices.
Best of all, Cardiogram is free!
What's your heart telling you?
Updates in Cardiogram 2.9.15:
• Fixes to data syncing. Sorry if you've experienced problems in the past week.
• If you have any questions or feedback, email us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Veramente fatta bene. Tutti i grafici disponibili e perfetta sincronizzazione con Apple Watch e salute. Aggiunge anche complicazione nel watch per vedere battito istantaneo e gratuita !!!! Must have
Un app valida
Da avere su ogni iPhone Apple Watch per tenere sotto controllo il proprio cuore
Manca la lingua italiana
Manca solo la lingua italiana è sarebbe perfetta, un nuovo aggiornamento potrebbe essere quello giusto per inserire la lingua italiana
- Cardiogram Inc.
- 72.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Cardiogram Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.