Chromatica is a fusion of power and simplicity in one superior photography app. With premium tools and an intuitive UI, Chromatica is the best choice for amateur and professional mobile photographers.
Chromatica has a simple, yet very effective UI. The most important information is always in front of your eyes, and this allows you to avoid surprises like an unexpected flash fire, timer delay or the wrong output photo format. Stop being distracted by the uncertainty of the settings, concentrate on your capture!
ISO/Shutter priority modes
Chromatica is among a few photography apps that support advanced exposure modes like ISO and Shutter priority. These modes are indispensable during dynamic photography when there is no time for adjusting manual exposure.
Histogram and clipping warnings
The histogram is a great tool to estimate your exposure. It can show you if the photo has under-exposed or over-exposed areas. Clipping warnings, on the other hand, can show you exactly where those under and over-exposed areas in your photo are.
Tracking mode in Chromatica uses the power of vision framework. Long press on the object you want to track and let Chromatica do the rest. Depending on the object you have selected (face or generic object), the app will choose the most appropriate method to perform tracking. Visual feedback allows you to quickly detect if tracking is active.
On dual-camera devices, Chromatica can capture depth information alongside the color photo. If the photo has depth information, in the preview window, two additional buttons appear (depth and portrait) that allow you to inspect the depth of the image and apply it to simulate an aperture.
- Intuitive user interface
- Focus peaking while using manual focus
- Clipping warnings highlighting over- and under-exposed areas
- Full manual controls including shutter speed, ISO and white balance
- ISO and shutter priority modes
- Separable focus and exposure points
- Digital zoom up to 10x
- Live detailed luminance histogram
- Supported RAW, HEIC or JPG formats (on enabled devices)
- Optically stabilized RAW photos on iPhone models with OIS
- Support for depth capture on dual-camera iPhones
- Preview with a quick built-in EXIF and depth viewers
- Object tracking mode
- Adjustable simulated aperture for photos with depth information
Maintenance release addressing two issues:
- Depth adjustment in Photos app is now accessible for photos captured with Chromatica
- Few other small improvements
Previous major update:
The UI has been redesigned to improve efficiency for manual photography. Added few shortcuts to quickly switch between exposure modes; long press on
- ISO setting switches camera to ISO-priority mode
- Shutter setting switches camera to Shutter-priority mode
- EV setting switches camera to Auto-exposure mode
- White balance setting shows the list of presets
- Focus setting toggles focus peaking mode on/off
Use double tap on the setting to reset its value or switch to auto mode. Tap on histogram to toggle between clipping warnings on/off modes.
Redesign of EXIF viewer
The new EXIF viewer highlights the most important information like ISO, shutter speed, color space, etc.
Added tracking modes
Use long press on the viewfinder to select the subject to track. Chromatica uses a smart analysis to detect the type of subject user selected to track and chooses the most appropriate mode. When tracking is active a small note appears under the histogram.
If a photo contains depth information, the preview window will show a Portrait button. Once activated, a user can select the value of an aperture (simulated) to control the strength of a blur. Press the Save button to apply selected blur.
Quick start and User Guide
At the first launch of Chromatica we have added a Quick start to bring you up to speed with the basic interactions of the app. For more information on the usage you can now consult a built-in User Guide accessible through the Settings screen.
Do you enjoy Chromatica? We would like to hear from you! Leave a comment in App Store, contact us by email, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- Natalya Petrenko
- 26.3 MB
- Foto e video
- Richiede iOS 11.3 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificazione: 4+
- © Basic Pixels
- 3,49 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.