Cisco Technical Support
Apri iTunes per acquistare e scaricare le app.
Cisco Technical Support simplifies network maintenance and saves you time by providing tools to help troubleshoot issues, research products, update & create support cases, track RMAs, and manage your install base anywhere, anytime!
Within the last year, the Cisco Technical Support mobile app has been recognized in part, or in whole by:
• American Business "Stevie" Awards for best Business/Government mobile app
• International Business "Stevies" Awards for best Business/Government mobile app
• JD Power and Associates for outstanding customer service experience
• Customer Experience Association Award for customer support and technical content
• TSIA Star Award for best practice in knowledge management and self-serve content
What's New in Version 3.13
• New Tools: SSH Client, IPSEC Overhead Calculator & Reseller Locator
• Updated Device Coverage Checker Utility
• Support for EoX mobile push notifications
• New Field Notice and Analytics & Automation RSS Feeds
• Improved In-App Browser Experience
• Several UI/UX Improvements & Bug Fixes
Available Features for All Users:
• Access to product-specific support content for over 7,000 Cisco products
• Access to over 1,700 troubleshooting guides authored by Cisco TAC Engineers
• PSIRT (Security Advisories) and End-of-Life mobile push notifications
• IPSec Overhead Calculator & Cisco Reseller Locator found in Tools
• Bookmark your favorite Podcasts, RSS Feeds, and Video Channels - Available in "My Shortcuts"
• Save content with Pocket (Read-It-Later) service. Go to http://www.getpocket.com/ to learn more about setting up an account
Available Features for Cisco Support Contract Owners:
Support Cases & RMAs:
• View, Edit and Create Support Cases and track RMAs
• Access to all case notes, and attachments (txt, pdf, xls, ppt, doc, and image file types)
• Receive Support Case updates via mobile push notifications
• Direct access to your TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact, and Field Engineer
• Bookmark urgent Support Cases for easy reference from "My Shortcuts"
• Single tap to request case updates, case closure, and reopen cases
Support Contract & Product Coverage Information:
• View contract information and set-expiration reminders prior to their expiration with "My Contracts"
• An embedded bar code scanner makes it easy to lookup product coverage details by serial number with "Check Device Coverage"
• Ability to validate and update the current installation using your current location
• Manage your install base (view EoX, warranty and coverage status) for up to 10,000 devices with "My Devices"
Bug Search Tool:
• Research Cisco software bugs by product, iOS version, or keywords
• Bookmark software bugs for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
Have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: email@example.com
Novità nella versione 3.13
* New Tools: SSH Client, IPSEC Overhead Calculator & Reseller Locator
* New Device Coverage Checker (Revert to prior version in Settings)
* Support for EoX Push Notifications (Control in Settings)
* New Field Notice and Analytics & Automation RSS Feeds
* Improved In-App Browser Experience
* Several UI/UX Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Categoria: Economia
- Aggiornato: 14/12/2015
- Versione: 3.13
- Dimensioni: 9.3 MB
- Lingua: Inglese
- Sviluppatore: Cisco
- © 2011 Cisco Inc
Compatibilità: Richiede iOS 8.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.