di Two Lives Left
Apri iTunes per acquistare e scaricare le app.
"It’s kind of like the Garage Band of coding." – Wired
"Codea for iPad is a super slick way to write and run programs on your iPad." – Gizmodo
Codea lets you create games and simulations — or just about any visual idea you have. Turn your thoughts into interactive creations that make use of iPad features like Multi-Touch and the accelerometer.
We think Codea is the most beautiful code editor you'll use, and it's easy. Codea is designed to let you touch your code. Want to change a color, or an image? Tapping will bring up visual editors that let you choose exactly what you want.
Codea is built on the Lua programming language. A simple, elegant language that doesn't rely too much on symbols — a perfect match for iPad.
Here's how you use it: type your code. Press play to watch it run. Interact with it. Get creative.
• A fully featured 2D and 3D renderer
• Lots of great example projects to learn from, including games
• Touch your code: tap colors, images and sounds to adjust them
• Export your finished projects to Xcode to produce real apps
• Complete in-line reference documentation accessible from keyboard
• Intelligent syntax highlighting and auto-completing code editor
• Import your own assets from Dropbox
• Full physics engine for complex motion
• Add parameters so you can tweak variables at runtime
• Interact with accelerometer and multi-touch on your device
• Generate retro-game sound effects
• GLSL Shader Language support with live shader editor
• Bluetooth keyboard support and keyboard shortcuts
• Video recording: Record videos of your projects and share them
• Air Code: code live from your PC using WiFi
• Much, much more
• Join the forums at http://codea.io/talk to ask questions, share ideas and get help when you need it
• If you would like to help translate Codea into your language please join the translation effort at http://translate.twolivesleft.com
• If you need help or wish to get in contact with us, please use the support link on this page
Novità nella versione 2.3.2
It's been a while since the last update, but there's plenty more to come!
We've added support for the iPad Pro. Coding on your iPad has never been more incredible.
This update also focuses on iOS 9 improvements.
- Spotlight search support. Your projects will show up in Spotlight and you can tap them to go straight to editing.
- Ability to export a plain zipped project archive
- Improved error messages with stack trace
- Support for OpenGL ES 3.0
- Mesh instances: efficient rendering of multiple meshes
- Support for settable voices and language in speech API
- Matrix attributes (mat4) supported in shaders
- Matrix uniform arrays supported in shaders
- Revamped Xcode export with support for Xcode 7 and Bitcode
- Better support for iOS 9 features, such as two-finger caret dragging
- Support for iOS 9 bluetooth keyboard shortcut hints (hold the command key when using an external keyboard)
- Disables the default iOS 9 input assistant bar
- Fixes matrix * vec4 bug
- Fixes incorrect initial camera orientation under iOS 9
- Allows saveText() to delete assets when passing nil
- Fixes possible crashes when using bad parameters with camera()
- Fixed bug in Cargo-Bot example (requires example project restore)
- Code editor optimisations
- 14,99 €
- Categoria: Produttività
- Aggiornato: 04/12/2015
- Versione: 2.3.2
- Dimensioni: 29.6 MB
- Lingue: Italiano, Catalano, Cinese Semplificato, Francese, Giapponese, Inglese, Olandese, Portoghese, Russo, Slovacco, Spagnolo, Tedesco
- Sviluppatore: Two Lives Left
- © 2014 Two Lives Left
Compatibilità: Richiede iOS 8.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPad.