The innovative D-EYE Portable Retinal Imaging System easily attaches to your iPhone, creating a device capable of recording high-definition video and still images of the interior of the eye (posterior segments) for health screening and evaluation.
D-EYE can be used to conduct routine eye examinations and retinal screenings anywhere in order to allow the clinician to:
• See the optic nerve head without dilating drops
• Look for neurological disorders associated with the eye
• Use to examine bed-ridden patients
• Use in emergency room evaluations
• Review before and after treatment images with patients
- Fixed a problem at Signup with an invalid email.
- Localization fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful Idea !
I am an Internist at my local Ophthalmology Clinic and I am really enjoying using D-EYE !
Notice : the App is worthless without the Device ( which you can find Online for about 400 € ) .
Really easy to use , fast to learn and with Practice it can be even better than a hand-held Ophthalmoscope .
Patients love to see their Examination and further understand what is going on in their Eyes .
If you are an Ophthalmologist , you MUST have one D-EYE in your Ward or in your Private Clinic !
- DEYE SRL
- 38.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Italian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 D-EYE
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.