Di Alan Slattery
Apri il Mac App Store per acquistare e scaricare le app.
DropWord is a fun word game where you drop letter tiles on to the board and try to make words of 3 letters or more. Longer words get much higher scores! When you make a word it is cleared from the board.
The game ends if the tiles go over the top of the board, but there are some special tiles to help! Whenever you match words with 4 or more letters, you get one of the following special tiles:
- Star Tile: this lets you remove all of a selected letter from the board
- Replace Tile: this lets you replace a single letter tile with any other letter
- Column Tile: clears a whole column of tiles
- Lock Tile: Prevents matching smaller words while you build up to longer ones!
Each level in the game has a number of moves, and when the moves run out, a new line of letters is pushed up from the bottom of the board. Later levels have fewer moves, so you need to work hard to keep the board from filling up!
You can even repeat games to see if you are improving, thanks to a unique naming system! Each game is given a name which is a word from the dictionary. This determines every tile that appears and their order, so you can play the game again by starting a new custom game and entering the name.
Novità nella versione 1.0.5
- Added new "Lock Tile". Now you can build much longer words! When you drop a Lock Tile it is replaced with an Unlock Tile, and no words are matched until you choose to drop the Unlock Tile.
- Added new colors for tiles
- 1,09 €
- Categoria: Giochi
- Aggiornato: 21/12/2011
- Versione: 1.0.5
- Dimensioni: 1.9 MB
- Lingua: Inglese
- Sviluppatore: Alan Slattery
- © 2011 Alan Slattery
Compatibilità: OS X 10.6 o versioni più recenti, 64-bit processor