di Bluepaper, LLC
Apri iTunes per acquistare e scaricare le app.
electroindustry (ei) is a monthly magazine covering topics, products, and issues relating to the electrical equipment and medical imaging manufacturing industries. With a subscription list of more than 35,000, the magazine reaches electroindustry, government, and academic leaders.
Like an informed and trusted colleague, ei keeps its readers in the know about events that can influence their business performance. Features cover NEMA's key initiatives and other hot topics: Smart Grid, high performance buildings, energy efficiency, emerging technologies, medical imaging, electrical safety and more.
Along with feature stories, every issue includes:
• Government Relations provides news on national energy policies; energy efficiency, environmental, and safety issues; political developments; and legislation and regulation (federal and State) that are critical to electrical manufacturers and their customers.
• Electroindustry News encompasses industry trends and news.
• Code Actions / Standardization Trends includes updates on electrical standards, engineering activities, and field representative reports
• International Roundup reports on trade and commerce, harmonization, and conference news in Latin America, Asia, and other parts of the world.
• Economic Spotlight supplies a monthly economic review of various industry sectors
After installing this application you will be able to subscribe to receive all future issues. Each new issue will be automatically delivered to your Newsstand as soon as it becomes available. No subscription fees are required. To unsubscribe, simply delete the application from your device.
Novità nella versione 2.6.591
Resume reading right where you left off each time you start the app.
Improvements to push notification delivery of new issues.
Other minor bug fixes.
- Categoria: Economia
- Aggiornato: 28/12/2014
- Versione: 2.6.591
- Dimensioni: 7.1 MB
- Lingua: Inglese
- Sviluppatore: Bluepaper, LLC
- © All Rights Reserved. NEMA, the Association of Electrical Equipment and Medical Imaging Manufacturers 17th Street, Suite 1752, Rosslyn, VA 22209
Compatibilità: Richiede iOS 7.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Questa app è ottimizzata per iPhone 5.