di homedatasheet.com, Inc.
Apri iTunes per acquistare e scaricare le app.
Exif Wizard-Pro is an Exif reader for photographers who are serious about their digital images.
Here's what Exif Wizard-Pro allows you to do that you cannot do with our free Exif Wizard app:
- Work in native resolution, portrait & landscape, on your iPad (will look especially spectacular on your retina display iPad).
- Handle images from your Photo Stream in iOS 7 or 8 (yes, they retain Exif data)
- Move through an album using left or right finger "swipe" gestures on the preview images
- Ability to e-mail photos from within the app which retain their Exif data
- Tweet images with a text field pre-populated with Exif data, and have the option to add your own text, up to the character limit
- View images full-resolution up to 13 megapixels on iPad 2, and 16 megapixels on 3rd & 4th Gen iPad (and, like Exif Wizard, 16 megapixels on retina display iPhones)
- Upload images via FTP (passive mode, which virtually every recent server supports) and select your upload directory via a graphical user interface. Send one image at a time, or let Exif Wizard-Pro upload an entire album for you with the touch of a button.
- Create a copy of an existing photo with the option to add, modify, or delete some Exif tags (Artist, Copyright, ImageDescription, and GPS Location). Copies are placed at the end of your Camera Roll. (JPEG images only)
Please take a look at the sample screenshots to see what you're missing.
***iOS 8 USERS - Apple's built-in "Camera" App appears to be flipping the "ImgDirection" tag 180 degrees from the direction the camera is pointing. Exif Wizard-Pro flips it back for display purposes, but does not alter the original photo.
***iCloud Photo Library Users - If iCloud-stored images appear in Apple's built-in "Photos" app, but not in Exif Wizard-Pro, and you selected "Download and Keep Originals" in iCloud Photos Settings, then opening the "missing" photo in the "Photos" app may make it accessible to Exif Wizard-Pro.
***If you edit a photo in Apple's built-in Photos app, it may become inaccessible to Exif Wizard-Pro. Reverting to original should restore access.
FTP security: Exif Wizard-Pro sends FTP data (including your password) unencrypted and, if you choose to store your password, saves it on your mobile device unencrypted. Therefore, you should NOT enter your main server password into Exif Wizard-Pro. If you have not done so already, set up an FTP account with limited access permissions. Consult your sources of technical support for further information.
Expectations Management: The process of importing photos from your desktop, laptop, or stand-alone digital camera to your mobile device is controlled by Apple. While it is possible to view filenames of images as they existed on your stand-alone digital camera if they were loaded onto your iPad using the Camera Connection Kit, there is still no way to access any filenames your individual photos may have had on your desktop or laptop. Some image editing programs and image upload/storage services remove Exif data from photos. Thank you for your understanding.
Notes: E-mailed and Web photos can be stored on your Camera Roll with Exif information by touching and holding the photo, and then touching "Save Image" on the action sheet which will appear. Exif data is retained in photos uploaded using the Camera Connection Kit.
*** If Exif Wizard-Pro is not displaying GPS/mapping information for photos you have taken with your iOS device, it may be because you did not enable geotagging when you first used the built-in Camera app. To grant permission now, from your home screen, touch Settings -> Privacy -> Location Services. Make sure the "Location Services" switch at the top of the screen is ON, then scroll down and turn on the switch next to "Camera." Keep in mind that if you enable geotagging, people you transmit your photos to may be able to determine the locations where those photos were taken using any number of mobile and desktop Exif applications.
Novità nella versione 7.0
- Updated user interface - uses "flat" toolbar buttons in the Exif data view
- Minor adjustments to account for iCloud photo storage (if enabled on user's device)
- 1,99 €
- Categoria: Foto e video
- Aggiornato: 06/06/2015
- Versione: 7.0
- Dimensioni: 1.2 MB
- Lingua: Inglese
- Sviluppatore: homedatasheet.com, Inc.
- © 2010-2014
Compatibilità: Richiede iOS 7.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Questa app è ottimizzata per iPhone 5.