di Michael Rondinelli
Apri iTunes per acquistare e scaricare le app.
GoPano app lets you create, browse and share panoramic videos from GoPano.com right on your iOS device. The GoPano micro is a lens attachment for the iPhone 5, 4S and 4 that enables you to create 360° interactive panoramic videos. Just snap the lens to your iPhone and tap record in the GoPano app to make cool interactive 360° videos instantly.
*** GoPano micro lens attachment required to create 360° videos. Compatible
with iPhone 5, 4S and 4 only. Records complete 360° videos. (not photos). ***
*** Features ***
• Ultra-wide field of view (360° horizontally and 82° vertically).
• Resolution: 1920 x 456 for iPhone 5/4S, 1280 x 304 for iPhone 4.
• Unique lens design of allows a live 360° view of what you are shooting.
• Upload free on gopano.com & instantly share 360° videos with friends.
• GoPano app also supports viewing and sharing 360° videos not recorded with the GoPano micro.
***Media Reviews ***
• "a device gives a view of the world never seen before!"
• “You could watch a video dozens of times and never see the exact same scene twice.”
• "I bet this product will take off and soon Facebook feeds everywhere will be filled with 360-degree videos.”
• “I’d recommend GoPano micro over ..., solely based on video quality and the
way you hold the iPhone when shooting video. GoPano’s App is also better
designed, plus it provides a live de-warped view of what you’re shooting.”
• “....has spent a fortune on 360- degree images for Street View but the
images are only stills. Now a snap-on lens for the iPhone, just launched in
Britain, lets you film 360- degree videos...”
Novità nella versione 1.6.9
• Bug fixes for iOS 8.1.
- Categoria: Foto e video
- Aggiornato: 18/12/2014
- Versione: 1.6.9
- Dimensioni: 6.8 MB
- Lingue: Italiano, Cinese Semplificato, Francese, Greco, Inglese, Svedese, Tedesco
- Sviluppatore: Michael Rondinelli
- © 2011-2014 by EyeSee360, Inc.
Compatibilità: Richiede iOS 6.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.