Navigate gravity shifts, bounce pads, portals, cannons, and more in this easy to play but difficult to master puzzle game.
When the scientist’s away, you and his robot Steve can play! Help launch Steve through more than 200 levels of physics-based puzzles to collect stars and unlock new challenges. Gravity Lab contains hours of new levels and mechanics and a store featuring fun, customizable looks for Steve and extra lives for the all new ‘Robot Blast’ bonus game.
- 200+ levels including extra new challenges
- Bonus mini-game
- Realistic physics
- Store for Customizing Steve the Robot
- GameCenter support with Leaderboards and Achievements
- Optimized for latest devices
"The force is strong with this one" *Silver Award* - PocketGamer.co.uk
Gravity Lab! is on the "Top 10 Best iPhone Games June & July 2011" list - TheGameTrail
To see Gravity Lab! in action check out our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/mobilesnap
Follow us on Twitter: @mobilesnap
For more information or support, please visit www.mobilesnap.com
- Lab 4: introducing cannons, rockets, and breakable pipes
- 90 Challenge levels: two new types of stars add all new challenges to revamped old levels
- 5 New levels in first 3 labs
-New Bonus lab - featuring “Robot Blast” mini-game with new game mechanics such as magnets and cube dispensers. Includes it's own leader-boards.
- Store: earn coins while playing to buy costume pieces to change your look and increase lives for “Robot Blast”
- Screen Capture: Pause the game at any time to capture in motion screenshots. Zoom and pan the camera to get awesome angles. Share your greatness via twitter or facebook.
Valutazioni e recensioni
Ragazzi è un passatempo molto ma molto carino, da avere assolutamente! Consigliato
- Mobile Snap LLC
- 242 MB
Richiede iOS 6.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificazione: 4+
- © 2011 Mobile Snap, LLC
- Acquisti in-app
- 10,000 Coins 2,29 €
- 45,000 Coins 5,49 €
- 180,000 Coins 10,99 €
Sfida gli amici e vedi le classifiche e le medaglie.
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.