Great British Chefs – Recipes
di Great British Chefs Ltd
Apri iTunes per acquistare e scaricare le app.
SILVER EUROPEAN LOVIE AWARD - Best Tablet App - Lifestyle
TOP 100 APPS EVER - Apps Magazine
TOP 500 APP LIST - Sunday Times
12 chefs, 15 Michelin stars, 180 recipes, one app
"WILD COMBINATIONS, USEFUL EVERYDAY TECHNIQUES AND GENUINELY BRILLIANT, INTERESTING RECIPES" James Ramsden, The Times.
The first Great British Chefs iPhone app features 12 of the most exciting and creative chefs working in Britain today. The chefs, all of whom have been awarded Michelin stars, include Marcus Wareing, Nuno Mendes and Tom Aikens and have been carefully selected to connect food lovers with the world of professional cooking.
Putting over 180 recipes in the palm of your hand, the app delivers recipes from scallops with Ibérico ham and parsley foam to stuffed tulips, and bubblegum panna cotta. Each chef has carefully designed three menus made up of five courses for you to follow completely, or pick and choose to create your own bespoke menu.
Giving you the opportunity to search by ingredient, chef or course, the app brings the chefs to life in your own kitchen to offer guidance on professional cooking that will leave any dinner party guest impressed and begging for the recipe.
Matthew Fort, advisor to Great British Chefs, comments:
“Haven't you always wanted to have a chef in your kitchen? That's what this app does. Not quite literally, of course, but it brings together the recipes and advice of some of the finest chefs in the country. It's fantastic if you can whip up dinner any day during the week for friends and family, but we all need inspiration; fresh ideas; new recipes when we want to cook something really special. The Great British Chefs app is where you can find them.”
- Intuitive navigation and search functionality so you can find the recipes for you, whether searching by ingredient, course, complexity or chef.
- 180 beautifully photographed recipes, including canapés, starters, mains, desserts and petits fours, with ingredient lists, cooking times, equipment, cooking tips, wine recommendations and clear method steps.
- Making the cooking process easier, the voice control function allows you to cook without even touching your iPhone.
- You can add notes against recipes if you wish to add your personal touch.
- And you can easily share all of the recipes with your friends via email, facebook and twitter.
- Full information on all the chefs and their restaurants: Tom Aikens, Frances Atkins, Pascal Aussignac, Daniel Clifford, Simon Hulston, Nuno Mendes, Nathan Outlaw, Shaun Rankin, James Sommerin, Agnar Sverrisson, Marcus Wareing and Martin Wishart, including a profile video and a cookbook list.
- A series of ‘how to’ films for particularly tricky stages of recipes.
- The easy-to-use shopping list allows you to combine all recipes and view the ingredients by aisle, add your own ingredients and email yourself or a friend the list if you prefer paper.
- Metric to US Imperial switch, which converts measures and also changes the language to US English.
*** This app is not compatible with 1st or 2nd Generation iPod Touch ***
GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
Great British Chefs is a new brand that celebrates and champions the best chefs in Britain, who cook in their restaurants on a daily basis and whose food is distinctive and crafted with love and care.
Visit our website www.greatbritishchefs.com, join our facebook group www.facebook.com/greatbritishchefs or follow us on twitter @gbchefs for more information.
Novità nella versione 1.6
General improvements to the app
- Categoria: Cibi e bevande
- Aggiornato: 12/02/2012
- Versione: 1.6
- Dimensioni: 186 MB
- Lingua: Inglese
- Sviluppatore: Great British Chefs Ltd
- © Great British Chefs 2014
Compatibilità: Richiede iOS 4.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.