Grundfos GO Balance offers hydronic balancing of two-string radiator systems, underfloor heating systems as well as a combination of these two systems together with the Grundfos ALPHA3 and ALPHA2 pumps.
GO Balance and ALPHA3 model B communicates directly via Bluetooth, whereas the Bluetooth interface MI401
(ALPHA Reader) is used together with ALPHA2 model E and ALPHA3 model A to perform the hydronic balancing
Please note that MI401 can always be used as a Bluetooth extender in case this is needed.
The GO Balance app is the first-ever mobile platform for conducting hydronic balancing of
two-string radiator systems and underfloor heating systems,
helping to save valuable time - and provide documentation - for our users
How does the app work?
1. You follow the step-by-step setup guide
2. You add data for each room in the house
- Room specification
- Radiator and/or underfloor heating specification
- Perform flow measurements
- After adding data for all rooms the base flow measurement is conducted
Please note the possibility to save your entered data by pressing the save symbol in the top bar when it is visible
3. The app calculates recommended target flow for each preset valve. Then you balance the received flow on each radiator or underfloor heating loop
by adjusting each preset valve
4. The app helps you generate an official report with all needed data from the conducted balancing to handover to e.g. the owner of the house
5. You are done!
1. We are happy to announce that GO Balance now supports balancing with our UPM3 circulator integrated in Boilers.
2. The GO Balance icon has been updated to reflect the generic nature of performing balancing with Grundfos circulators.
3. Updates to End User Licence Agreement.
4. Improvements to Demo Mode.
5. Improvements to Competition Mode.
- Grundfos Holding A/S
- 53.9 MB
Richiede iOS 9.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Italiano, Bulgaro, Ceco, Croato, Danese, Estone, Finlandese, Francese, Greco, Inglese, Lettone, Lituano, Macedone, Norvegese bokmål, Olandese, Polacco, Portoghese, Rumeno, Russo, Serbo, Slovacco, Sloveno, Spagnolo, Svedese, Tedesco, Turco, Ucraino, Ungherese
- Classificazione: 4+
- © Grundfos Holding A/S
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.