di Ars Subtilior
Apri iTunes per acquistare e scaricare le app.
HanCard is a vocabulary trainer for chinese characters.
* Flashcards for the vocabulary of New Practical Chinese Reader", "Practical Chinese Reader", "Integrated Chinese (Ed. 1 & 2)" and "HSK Levels 1-4"
* Fast creation of new lections
* Sharing of lections you created between your devices or between you and your classmates
* Configuration for your language needs: select pronunciations to be displayed (chinese, cantonese, korean, japanese, vietnamese...)
* Data for more than 45.000 characters
* Chinese-English dictionary with almost 100.000 entries
Contains informations on:
* Character, definition, traditional and simplified variants
* Chinese pronunciation (Pinyin, Pinlu, Mandarin)
* Cantonese pronunciation
* Tang dynasty pronunciation
* Korean pronunciation (Hangul and Romanization)
* Japanese pronunciation (On and Kun)
* Vietnamese pronunciation
* Radical stroke counts
* Dictionary references
Not all information is available for all characters.
HanCard includes data from CC-CEDICT (http://cc-cedict.org) in accordance with the license provided at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
The data used for the flashcards is from http://hskflashcards.com/. The data for Practical Chinese Reader Books 1 & 2 is licensed under the terms of the GPL. Drop me a line if you want to have the JSON file I created from this data.
Novità nella versione 3.0
Updated to iOS 8
All content now freely available.
Altri hanno acquistato
- Categoria: Istruzione
- Aggiornato: 04/11/2014
- Versione: 3.0
- Dimensioni: 27.5 MB
- Lingua: Inglese
- Sviluppatore: Dominik Wei-Fieg
- © 2010 Dominik Wei-Fieg
Compatibilità: Richiede iOS 8.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Top acquisti In-App
- New Practical Chinese Reader3,99 €
- HSK (Hànyǔ Shuǐpíng Kǎoshì)7,99 €
- Integrated Chinese (Second Edition)1,99 €
- Practical Chinese Reader1,99 €
- I love HanCard!2,99 €