di American Society of Echocardiography
Apri iTunes per acquistare e scaricare le app.
iASE a tool developed by the American Society of Echocardiography (ASE) to provide clear and concise summaries of the most popular guidelines published by the ASE, and as a platform to deploy additional guidelines and tools in the future.
iASE is being made available at an introductory price of $4.99.
Please note that iASE requires iOS 4.3 or higher, which is supported on all iOS devices except for the orginal iPhone/iPod touch and the iPhone 3G.
Each guideline summary includes key tables, reference values, and figures that are quick and easy to look-up. They can also serve as a teaching tool in an educational setting.
Over 20 echocardiography calculators are included to complement the guidelines. They feature useful information, figures, and references.
45 guideline from 1999-2013 totalling 865 pages that you can review, download, and print are included in the Library for rapid access.
Included guideline summaries:
• Chamber Quantification (2005)
• LV Diastolic Function (2009)
• Prosthetic Valves (2009)
• Right Heart (2010)
• Valvular Regurgitation (2003)
• Valvular Stenosis (2009)
Included echocardiography calculators:
• AV Velocity Ratio
• AVA (Continuity Eqn VTI)
• AVA (Continuity Eqn VMax)
• dP/dt (LV Contractility)
• dP/dt (RV Contractility)
• Left Atrial Pressure (MR)
• LA Volume (Biplane Method)
• LV EF (Mod Quinones Eqn)
• LV EF (Simp Quinones Eqn)
• LV Fractional Shortening
• LV Mass and LV Mass Index
• Mitral Valve Area (PHT)
• Mitral Valvuloplasty Score
• Modified Bernoulli Equation
• MPI (LV)
• MPI (RV)
• PISA (Mitral Regurgitation)
• PISA (Mitral Stenosis)
• RVSP (TR)
• SV, CO
Included special reference value tables:
• Prosthetic Aortic Valves
• Prosthetic Mitral Valves
• Evaluation of Elevated Peak Prosthetic Aortic Jet Velocity >3 m/s
• Estimation of Filling Pressures
• Grading of Diastolic Dysfunction
Novità nella versione 2.5.0
• Faster numeric keypad entry for echo calculators
• New library tab that contains all published ASE guidelines (1999-2013)
• Various navigation, scrolling, and user interface enhancements
Very handy and thorough at the same time. Last upgrade improved properly some bugs affecting visualization & speed. Thanks
- 4,49 €
- Categoria: Medicina
- Aggiornato: 28/06/2013
- Versione: 2.5.0
- Dimensioni: 119 MB
- Lingua: Inglese
- Sviluppatore: American Society of Echocardiography
- Copyright © 2011-2013 American Society of Echocardiography. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibilità: Richiede l’iOS 4.3 o successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Questa app è ottimizzata per iPhone 5.