Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Bring Trello to Mac in a dedicated workspace. The Trello Desktop App features native notifications, powerful enhancements and more - away from the distractions of your browser.
Stay productive with a beautiful minimal interface that doesn’t get in the way of your work.
Create new cards instantly from anywhere with a Quick Add window.
Get notified whenever there’s new activity in any of your Trello boards.
Work on multiple boards at once with multiple windows.
Set a global shortcut that opens the main window from anywhere.
Navigate between your starred boards with a quick shortcut.
Use Touch Bar to view starred boards, create new cards, and open new windows.
All Trello shortcuts work just like the web, including keyboard shortcuts, drag & drop and more.
Some useful Trello shortcuts:
Ctrl+Alt+Space - Open Quick Add window to quickly create a card (customizable)
Cmd+Shift+N - Create another window
Right-click on card - quick edit menu
Cmd+Alt+C - Copy URL of current open card or board
Cmd+Alt+V - Open any Trello card or board by pasting it into the app from your clipboard
Cmd+Alt+T - Open app from anywhere (customizable)
Cmd+1-9 - Quick access to your Starred Boards
Cmd+Shift+B - Open Boards page
Cmd+D - Open Default Board
Whether it's managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
"Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun."
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you're working on
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of "To-Dos" on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Upload photos and videos
• Attach files
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Trello is free to use forever with options to upgrade to Gold for loads of extra fun and functionality
- Fixed an issue causing instability after using some Power-Ups
- Fixed an issue causing crashes for some users
- More fixes and updates
Valutazioni e recensioni
Applicazione molto utile per l’organizzazione di eventi di qualsiasi tipo.
Da migliorare: notifiche assenti se modificata la lista dai membri del gruppo.
Nice but browser is still better
This app is great for a casual use of Trello.
For power users, in my opinion, it is not as useful, for two reasons:
* The app lacks support for tabs: as far as I know, the only way to have two cards open at the same time is opening two app windows.
* Contrary to the browser version, in the app it is not possible to do a free text search. This is very handy when I need to jump to a list somewhere in the middle of a board with many lists; in the browser I would just hit cmd+f and type the name of the list; in the app I have to manually scroll until I see the list. Free text search is also useful when looking for content in a card with a long description.
On the plus side, the app has some usefule shortcuts, ex. to jump between favorite boards.
Promising app, which still needs some improvement
Trello online is fantastic, and this app finally responds to the need of having a native Mac app. Overall the app works well, but there is space for some improvement:
- the horizontal scrolling is not super responsive and fluent as it is both online and on other mac apps: it could be improved
- a back/forward button for navigation (like in safari) would be very useful
- it would be nice to have the possibility to set an image background even for the home screen
- I don’t know why the quality of the image background is lower than online, which is a pity
Having said that, the app does a good job! Thank you and good luck to developers!
- Trello, Inc.
- 119.9 MB
- Italiano, Amharic, Arabo, Bengalese, Bulgaro, Catalano, Ceco, Cinese Semplificato, Cinese Tradizionale, Coreano, Croato, Danese, Ebraico, Estone, Filippino, Finlandese, Francese, Giapponese, Greco, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesiano, Inglese, Kannada, Lettone, Lituano, Malayalam, Malese, Marathi, Norvegese bokmål, Olandese, Persiano, Polacco, Portoghese, Rumeno, Russo, Serbo, Slovacco, Sloveno, Spagnolo, Svedese, Swahili, Tamil, Tedesco, Telugu, Thai, Turco, Ucraino, Ungherese, Vietnamita
- Classificazione: 4+
- © Trello, Inc.
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.