Meet TapMeasure, the spatial utility that combines computer vision and AR, creating a whole new way to capture and measure your space.
▶ 3D Room Builder
Create scale-accurate 3D models of rooms that you can measure and review immediately, or revisit later.
▶ Quick Measure
Capture point-to-point measurements with just two taps.
▶ Smart Level
Ensure picture frames and artwork are perfectly level, automatically.
TapMeasure is the fastest, smartest way to measure a physical space. Period.
• Geometric Recognition: Automatically detect rectangular objects like doors, windows, artwork, and more, and add them to your model.
• Quick Outlining: Create simple outlines of items on the walls or floor.
• Easy Sharing: Send your 3D model to anyone with a simple URL.
• SketchUp Export: Export your 3D model as an .SKP file, allowing you to view and edit in both free and pro versions of SketchUp.
We built TapMeasure as an easy to use, everyday spatial utility — but it also works great for pros, including interior designers, architects, contractors, real estate agents, appraisers, insurance agents, and anyone that needs quick, approximate 3D models and measurements.
TapMeasure combines the new ARKit framework in iOS 11 with advanced computer vision, to recognize and track objects. Since TapMeasure uses ARKit, you'll need an ARKit-compatible device (iPhone 6s or newer).
TapMeasure is built by the team at Occipital (occipital.com). We're the same team behind 360 Panorama, Structure Sensor, Canvas, Bridge, and other spatial computing products. We can't wait to see what you create with TapMeasure!
Measure on vertical surfaces! TapMeasure always allowed vertical planes in the Smart Level and Room Builder modes, but now vertical planes are supported in Quick Measure too!
Valutazioni e recensioni
Wow! Just wow! Make it a built-in feature
I’ve been looking for measurements apps several times on the App Store and TapMeasure is golden! Intuitive User Interface, easy to use features, no settings required (other than choosing between Centimeters or Inches), you can select different modes (3D or flat point to point), measurements backups via e-mail and no in-app purchases. Furthermore it’s accurate! To me it should be featured as a built-in app on iOS. Wow!
The thing that works great is the level! Goof job! But the other things have to be improved. The bad thing is that to measure something you have to put that on the floor and if you want to measure a shelf is impossible. And the feature of the 3D room is great but will be easier to set the dots (or adjust some of those) by pointing the ceiling because if you have a wardrobe in a corner of your room is not easy to guess exactly where the corner can be
Very easy and accurate
I measured the room with measuring tape and then with the app and ... I can hardly believe it, exactly the same! Great app! Worth have it handy 👍
- Occipital, Inc.
- 29.4 MB
- Richiede iOS 11.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Pro 12,9", iPad Pro 12,9" Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 9,7", iPad Pro 9,7" Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5a generazione), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5a generazione), iPad Pro 12,9" (seconda generazione), iPad Pro 12,9" Wi‑Fi + Cellular (seconda generazione), iPad Pro 10,5", iPad Pro 10,5" Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6a generazione) e iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6a generazione).
- Classificazione: 4+
- © 2018 Occipital, Inc.
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.