Our goal is to make medical education fascinating, explorable, and fun for students, physicians as well as accessible to patients - anywhere and anytime, in or out of the classroom, lecture hall or living room. We have committed ourselves to take medical education one step further and have developed visually stunning and highly interactive content based on real life medical and scientific specifications.
This is the first augmented reality App to be rolled out in a series of Apps created and designed for medical education purposes.
INSIGHT HEART - The human heart expedition
Using ARKit, INSIGHT HEART let's users easily scan their physical surroundings and place the three-dimensional heart without the need of predefined markers. Our virtual assistant ANI will guide you through various states of the heart.
Explore the human heart like never before. Rotate and scale the high-resolution heart floating in front of you and feast your eyes on highly detailed 4k textures.
Trigger impressive visualizations of various conditions, such as normal heart rate, myocardial infarction, arterial hypertension and atrial fibrillation. Some of these conditions could never be experienced live!
Explore this spatial application. As you walk towards the heart, the heartbeat becomes louder, due to the integrated spacial sound and to make this experience even more engaging you can also feel the heartbeat on the palm of your hand using haptic feedback on iPhone.
Moving even closer opens the heart automatically, letting you dive into the amazingly detailed model of the heart and explore the new blood flow simulation.
Tap on the spatial annotations to get more dedicated information for each region of the heart from every angle.
Have you ever wondered what your heart looks like during a workout? No problem, you can either use our live heart rate function with Apple Watch or the integrated HealthKit support to let your last workout data drive the heartbeat in realtime!
And there is a lot more to come - so stay tuned!"
This and the other following apps in the INSIGHT-series (coming soon as in-App purchases) will take medical education to a whole new level - no one has ever seen the human heart in this way before.
- Apple Watch App support, allowing the visualization of your live heart rate
- Language support for Chinese, German and Italian
- Look update for a more realistic experience
- Enabled landscape mode for AirPlay Mirroring and Recordings
- Bug fixes
Valutazioni e recensioni
Sorprendente impiego della tecnologia di realtà aumentata; è la prima volta che uso una app di questo tipo, e devo dire che ne sono rimasto piacevolmente colpito. Potrebbe benissimo essere usata per lo studio. Mi auguro vivamente che venga estesa anche ad altri sistemi/apparati, in particolare al sistema nervoso nel suo intero. Complimenti!
Battery killer app
Some errors in label, fascinating the reconstruction of the heart but impossible to freeze the position observed.
No command for 2D observation. Tremendous battery consumer : on an iPhone 6S new battery spent 30% of charge in less than 20min.
Dramatic ! Discharge it immediately !!!
Take care without cable for energy connected. Higher temperature under working condition. 🤔
- ANIMA RES GmbH
- 181.1 MB
- Richiede iOS 11.2 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Pro 12,9", iPad Pro 12,9" Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 9,7", iPad Pro 9,7" Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5a generazione), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5a generazione), iPad Pro 12,9" (seconda generazione), iPad Pro 12,9" Wi‑Fi + Cellular (seconda generazione), iPad Pro 10,5", iPad Pro 10,5" Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6a generazione) e iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6a generazione).
- Classificato 12+ per:
- Raro/Moderato contenuto medico/terapeutico
- © 2017 ANIMA RES GmbH
- 2,29 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.