Welcome iTeacherBook, most comprehensive planner for teachers exclusively!
iTeacherBook is a sister app of iStudiez Pro and mutual integration of both is planned to be implemented in the future.
Managing both your schedule and your students’ progress can be a challenge, but not with iTeacherBook:
PLAN YOUR SCHEDULE
Uniquely designed interface will let you easily enter your courses and lectures. Every day you will see the plan of the classes you need to give, with possibility to edit any detail. Additional feature allows adding notes to your classes.
Seemingly you can plan your days off and vacations.
You can attach students to every course, and track their attendance in real-time as well as for past events in case you forgot to do it during the class time.
iTeacherBook will always show you how many students are enrolled to the course and how many attended each class.
Being busy all the time can lead to forgetting things. Notifications option integrated into iTeacherBook will not let you, instead reminding you of every event and assignment to hand out, as well as of tests and exams that you need to host.
HAND OUT ASSIGNMENTS AND HOMEWORK
When creating assignments for your students, you can mark them depending on their status (learn more from the app) and then send the assignment to the students enrolled to your course.
GRADE YOUR STUDENTS
The system of grades calculation of the app is fabulous. You can grade every student based on letter, points and percent grading scales that you can customize for each and every course you teach.
MANAGE YOUR STUDENTS’ PROGRESS
All of the information of the progress that students made during the semester is accumulated in the summary of attendance, assignments completed and grades received for each and every student. So in the end you have full and detailed picture for each student of yours.
CREATE VARIOUS REPORTS
iTeacherBook grants you the option of creating various types of reports and exporting them as .csv files to iTunes or Mail. You can create attendance report, grades report and general students information report. A preview of any report is available before you export.
Welcome the new, totally awesome iTeacherBook, re-designed and re-imagined from the teachers perspective. Even for us it feels very fresh, even though we were struggling to release this update for such a looong time. Apologies for that.
But we brought you some cupcakes so grab one for yourself, sit still, smile and read.
Technical cooking part is over, let’s skip to the royal icing (that’s what we all love in cupcakes, to be honest):
- new app icon (well, obviously, the wrap matters!);
- new look, refined and stylish;
- the option to set odd and even working days, to some of you really useful;
- the option to set online (time irrelevant) classes;
- new calendar view;
- option to export data to third-party calendars;
- AMAZING: course stats on iPad (hours remaining, students attending and average attendance rate, average grade for students etc)
IMPORTANT: a cook is nothing without eaters, so spread the word!
Valutazioni e recensioni
Things need improvement
Review of 2016
Well, It's so sad that one year later I am here writing the very same things. How sad you do not take into consideration your final users' requests. Too bad! Plus, after updating to iOS10 some features are not working anymore :( - for example, it is impossible to scroll down the class list now. Wonder if you ever fix this bug... wonder if you ever read reviews at all.
Review of 2015
Ok, well done! This latest update has improved the overall quality and usability of the app. Congrats! You are on the right track to create the perfect app for teachers.
Unfortunately some things are still missing:
• more icons (useful icons and not just the ones you provide which - at least in my case - I struggle to use, what about creating icons related to school stuff? Maybe an English flag for EFL or a Spanish flag for Spanish language? )
• a to-do list in the planning section
• a Mac companion to the app so that I can sync all my work.
These are just simple ideas (I have got more) and it would be great to see them implemented. I trust in your professionalism.
No syncing between iphone and ipad. Had to set students and classes from scratch. No attachments possible, homework should be manually inserted. Worth nothing.
Buona app, mancano le giustificazioni
La migliore app per insegnanti. La uso per gestire le mie lezioni, i compiti e i voti. Sostituisce egregiamente il mio registro. Unica lacuna da colmare al più presto: le giustificazioni dei ragazzi ai compiti non fatti.
Nel complesso comunque molto buona.
- Enfiero Incorporated
- 21.3 MB
- Richiede iOS 7.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Italiano, Arabo, Catalano, Ceco, Cinese Semplificato, Cinese Tradizionale, Coreano, Danese, Ebraico, Finlandese, Francese, Giapponese, Greco, Inglese, Lettone, Norvegese, Olandese, Persiano, Polacco, Portoghese, Rumeno, Russo, Slovacco, Spagnolo, Svedese, Tedesco, Turco, Ucraino, Ungherese
- Classificazione: 4+
- © 2011-2017 iStudiez Team
- 5,49 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.