LadioCast is a software running on Mac OS X to stream digital audio such as Internet radio program. It has the following features:
* Icecast, RTMP and SHOUTcast audio source streaming.
* Ability to transmit audio streaming to multiple servers simultaneously.
* Supporting Ogg Vorbis, MP3, AAC, HE-AAC, Ogg Opus and Ogg PCM encoding formats.
* Equipped a 4in/4out/4bus audio mixer routing audio data from input devices to output devices flexibly.
* Controllable connection events by AppleScript.
* SSL supported.
* 32-bit version ended.
Valutazioni e recensioni
This is much better and more stable than any Icecast2 streaming software for OSX, and I can finally use OGG stream that all the other software didn't support, so now I can use the HTML5 <audio> element.
Thanks for your hard work. Possibly, translate your software description to English, so more people can find this.
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.