Mendeley is a free reference manager and PDF reader designed for researchers, students, and knowledge-workers.
Make your own fully-searchable library in seconds, read and annotate your PDFs, and collaborate with others in private groups. Sync your library across all your devices including Mendeley Desktop, where you can easily cite your research as you write in Microsoft Word or LibreOffice.
• Read, highlight & annotate PDFs from anywhere
• Sync annotations & documents across all your devices
• Save PDFs to your Mendeley library from other apps or your web browser
• Use Mendeley offline during your commute, and sync when you have connection
• Search your library for keywords in the Title, Authors, Publication or Abstract
• Edit document details (Title, Authors, Publication details, etc…)
• Download or remove PDFs on demand, to easily manage device storage space
• All features are available on your Tablet or Phone
"What [Mendeley] are up to is boldly innovative. The Mendeley team is attempting nothing less than changing the way scientists conduct and share their research." - Wired
Valutazioni e recensioni
Great for research
It’s undoubtedly a fundamental app to mange my bibliography. The file sync works smoothly form a number of different devices and OS. What I would love is a slight update on the graphics, that are a little inconsistent (the website looks so neat). Another feature I would love is a better Apple Pencil support to write over PDFs.
Overall, though, great app. Thanks!
Completely unusable on the iPad
As the title says: it crashes every few minutes, it doesn’t allow you to properly highlight text or even type notes. But it can take money from your account very efficiently!
great app but missing apple pencil support
I love this app but it should really integrate the apple pencil so to take hand-written notes on pdf
- Elsevier Inc.
- 107.7 MB
- Richiede iOS 10.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificazione: 4+
- © 2015 Elsevier B.V.
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.