di Exact Editions Ltd
Apri iTunes per acquistare e scaricare le app.
Music Week is the UK's leading music business magazine with extensive coverage of news, analysis, charts and events for music in all genres.
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is available. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to November 2009. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view (iPad only).
• Search the current issue or (paid-only) the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync the latest issue to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Sync additional back issues by tapping the stars beside their names (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
£4.99 per week
£119.99 per year
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
Novità nella versione 8.2.4
• Increased the resolution of pages you choose to share.
• Added option to log in with your Exact Editions username and password. This replaces the old Shared Access Code approach, though if you have already logged in using a Shared Access Code you won't need to log in again.
• Fixed a problem with push notifications.
• Tweaked icons and artwork.
• Minor bugfixes.
- Categoria: Musica
- Aggiornato: 09/12/2014
- Versione: 8.2.4
- Dimensioni: 3.1 MB
- Lingue: Francese, Inglese, Spagnolo
- Sviluppatore: Exact Editions Ltd
- © Copyright 2015 Exact Editions Ltd.
Compatibilità: Richiede iOS 7.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Questa app è ottimizzata per iPhone 5, iPhone 6 e iPhone 6 Plus.
Top acquisti In-App
- Music Week6,99 €
- Music Week 30-day subscription7,99 €
- Music Week159,99 €