National Geographic Traveler Magazine
di National Geographic Society
Apri iTunes per acquistare e scaricare le app.
National Geographic Traveler is the world’s most widely read travel magazine. Through powerful storytelling and photography, each issue inspires curious readers with stories that show the transformative power of travel. Go beyond the usual tourist fare for authentic experiences—many from a local’s point of view—with expert advice and tips for travel that is sustainable and smart.
Download National Geographic Traveler magazine for iPad and get a sample issue for free. Existing print subscribers can now get complimentary access to the issues for iPad*.
Here are the details on our subscription* offers:
Annual subscription: $19.99 (6 issues)
Monthly subscription: $1.99 per month (6 issues)
Single issues: $3.99/issue
Back issues of National Geographic Traveler magazine are available starting with our Jan/Feb 2012 issue.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Need help? Contact us at 1-866-808-0818 or
The November 2015 issue of National Geographic Traveler magazine includes...
Unfettered Yorkshire: Channel the Brontës and Bram Stoker on this road trip around gothic English haunts.
Postmark Bulgaria: Exotic landscapes in a childhood stamp propel the author to this Balkan country—and it more than delivers.
10 Places to See Now: Head to these world destinations, before climate change takes its toll.
Northern Exposure: This Seattle-to-Banff train journey cuts through the heart, and history, of the Canadian Rockies.
Picture Perfect: Our 27th annual photo contest winners will transport you from the wilds of Thailand to underwater Mexico.
And much more…
*Complimentary iPad access in not available for introductory print subscription offers.
Novità nella versione 1.8.8
App icon and branding updates
Altri hanno acquistato
- Categoria: Viaggi
- Aggiornato: 08/09/2015
- Versione: 1.8.8
- Dimensioni: 12.5 MB
- Lingua: Inglese
- Sviluppatore: National Geographic Society
- © National Geographic Society
Compatibilità: Richiede iOS 6.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPad.
Top acquisti In-App
- National Geographic Traveler Magazine15,99 €
- National Geographic Traveler Magazine1,99 €
- National Geographic Traveler3,99 €
- March 2012 Issue3,99 €
- August 2012 Issue3,99 €
- December 2012 Issue3,99 €
- May 2012 Issue3,99 €
- October 2012 Issue3,99 €
- June 2012 Issue3,99 €
- National Geographic Traveler Dec/Jan 2013/2014 Issue3,99 €