Network Ping Lite
Questa app è disponibile solo sull'App Store per dispositivi iOS.
Network Ping is a software test tool for maintaining and debugging network problems on a local area network (LAN). Get an easy view for a full subnet on a single screen. Look at the screen to the left displaying the status for devices 192.168.2.0 - 192.168.2.255. Green and the device is working, yellow, there is a problem, and red, the device is not any longer on the LAN.
Need telnet access to a router, no problem, a Telnet console application is also included.
Compared to the Lite version the full version has:
- Up to 400 entries can be saved in the device list, the lite version is limited to 4
- Telnet to any port
- Subnet ping is not interrupted after 255 ping request.
- Ping a single IP address
- Ping a subnet to give an overview for 253 IP addresses
- Traceroute, to determine the route taken by packets across an IP network
- Telnet console, for simple access to a router or UNIX Server
- Display the iPhone IP address
Novità nella versione 1.5
- updated device list
- bug fixing
- Categoria: Economia
- Aggiornato: 10/02/2017
- Versione: 1.5
- Dimensioni: 2.3 MB
- Lingua: Inglese
- Sviluppatore: Jan Frydendal
- © MochaSoft Aps
Compatibilità: Richiede iOS 8.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.