Apri il Mac App Store per acquistare e scaricare le app.
- View any file in detail, view / save in any text encoding
- Displays each byte as data (decimal or hex notation) or as text
- Can take text directly from the clipboard
- Try different text encodings to find the correct one or the best fit
- Attempts to filter the text from a proprietary format
- Saves a text file using the same or another encoding
There are many different text encoding systems (ways of representing characters within a file) and a file doesn't necessarily carry information about the encoding that was used when it was saved. This can lead to frustrating problems when the file is opened.
Peep is a file viewing and text encoding utility which is useful when programming, when experiencing text encoding problems or when you need to extract information from a file that you can't open otherwise.
Allows you to view files in a 'hexeditor' style, it's not intended to be an editor but rather to inspect, access or sort out encoding problems.
Novità nella versione 2.2.2
Adds more ways to open a file:
- drag the file to the application icon
- drag the file into the main window's table
Improves auto-detection of file encoding
- 1,99 €
- Categoria: Sviluppatori
- Aggiornato: 21/05/2014
- Versione: 2.2.2
- Dimensioni: 1.5 MB
- Lingua: Inglese
- Sviluppatore: Shiela Dixon
- Copyright © 2012 peacockmedia. All rights reserved.
Compatibilità: OS X 10.6.6 o versioni più recenti