Plus500 Online Trading
By Plus500 Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Plus500 is an innovative CFDs trading platform (your capital is at risk). You can trade leveraged CFDs on: Stocks, Forex, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, ETFs and Options.
Plus500 is Europe's No. 1 CFDs Trading Platform reflected in the record number of 104,432 new traders in 2016. The app offers an elegant and intuitive user interface suitable for trading anytime, anywhere.
Open a free unlimited demo account in 5 minutes. You can practice trading in the demo mode and move to trading with real money when you feel ready to do so.
• CFD Trading on the world’s most popular financial instruments at Plus500 with no commissions.
• Buy/Sell CFDs on Shares and Indexes from the leading stock exchanges: NYSE, Euronext, LSE and many more.
• Get access to real-time market quotes of popular Stocks, Cryptocurrencies, Indexes as well as Commodities such as Oil and Gold.
• Trade CFDs on the most traded instruments worldwide such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Gold, Oil, Silver and other Shares, Indices and Commodities.
• Set stops and limits to protect your positions including a Guaranteed Stop.
• Negative balance protection - you cannot lose more than your trading account balance.
• Easy monitoring of your balance, equity and margin at all times.
• Free Real-time charts and live streaming quotes.
• Multi-language 24/7 professional support.
• Trade with leverage of up to 1:300.
• Fund your account by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
• Compliant with Client Money Protection requirements.
• Plus500 is the Main sponsor of Club Atletico de Madrid.
• Plus500 is the major sponsor of the Australian Super Rugby team, The Brumbies.
Plus500 Ltd offers its CFD Trading Platform as the Plus500 brand through its subsidiaries:
Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License No. 250/14).
Plus500AU Pty Ltd is authorised and regulated by ASIC (AFSL #417727). Derivatives issuer licence in New Zealand, FSP No. 486026. Please refer to the PDS available on our website.
Plus500IL Ltd. is authorised and regulated in Israel.
The services offered by Plus500 may be restricted in certain jurisdictions; it is your responsibility to act according to the local law.
What's New in Version 10.3
Now you can see all your positions, including orders and closed positions – all in one tab!
Advanced charts and info have been added to the Instrument Details screen.
We are committed to giving you a fast and reliable trading experience on Commodities, Forex, Indices, Cryptocurrencies, Shares and more.
Aggiornamento non convincente
Post ultimo aggiornamento sono scomparse informazioni utili.
Nella sezione “posizioni” e “negozia” non è più presente il pannello che raccoglieva le informazioni:
Equity, Margine di mantenimento, saldo delle posizioni aperte, ecc
Le ritengo fondamentali per una maggiore chiarezza immediata delle posizioni.
Ultimo aggiornamento pessimo
Non visualizza più la maschera sempre in primo piano dello stato del conto in tempo reale. Praticamente ora se hai 5/6 posizioni aperte e sei in schermata di negoziazione devi uscire per vedere lo stato del conto. Allucinante
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 17 October 2017
- Version: 10.3
- Size: 55.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Plus500 Ltd
- © Plus500 Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.