Di David J Chura
Apri iTunes per acquistare e scaricare le app.
Pro Band Backing Tracks will give you the amazing experience of playing along with pro musicians on a wide variety of styles, grooves and tempos. These high quality, professionally produced tracks are not midi or sequencer-based. They have been produced with real live studio musicians, so the feel is real.
Pro Band makes it easy to record, mix and share your solos! Play and record through any effect App or use Audiobus. Share you solos with the Pro Band Community, Facebook, Twitter or iTunes in just one step! Find shared solos directly from within the Pro Band app, tap on the like button! You can browse shared solos by popularity and by date!
Like no other App, you can re-mix and re-play your solo in any key and tempo! And you can do the same for any solos shared by other Pro Band users. There's truly no limit to what you can do with Pro Band!
Much thought and consideration has been put into each one of the tracks to make them representative of the many diverse elements found in guitar-driven music. Tracks specifically for Bass players and Drummers are available too!
PRO BAND OFFERS THE GREATEST RANGE OF BACKING TRACKS AVAILABLE ANYWHERE!
All Pro Band tracks can be PLAYED IN ANY KEY AND TEMPO. It includes detailed CHORD CHARTS for every track in every key with a synchronized cursor that follows the progression, so you can follow it while you play. Mark has selected appropriate SCALE FINGERING for each track, so you'll see exactly how to start to build up your skills, including following scale changes throughout the track.
The Pro Band Track Store has over 100 tracks to purchase in many bundles for guitar players, bass players and even drummers! You can hear a sample of every track available at the Pro Band Track Store. Bundles include:
- Pentatonic Blues
- Classic Other Blues, inspired by R&B, Gospel, Country, Latin
- Pentatonic Rock
- Acoustic Blues
- Blues & Rock for Bass Players (no bass)
- Blues & Rock for Drummers (no drums)
Pro Band comes with two tracks: Stevie's House and Run That Way. Dozens of other tracks are available as in-app purchases individually or in our popular lower-priced bundles of tracks that can save up to 60%! Buy a bundle, save a bundle!
Note from producer Mark Fitchett: Being a guitarist myself, I know what I like when it comes to jamming with a band so it is with utmost confidence that I can say that Pro Band Backing Tracks groove and inspire. I'll admit that I am biased, after all I did create them, but I absolutely love playing and practicing to them myself and use them all the time.
Novità nella versione 4.4
- Fixed bug that prevented bluetooth output to work
- Added enable/disable of input. When input is disabled, the Red Banner at the top disappears
- fixed issue in Restore Purchases that restores too many purchases
- other fixes for stability, particularly when there are many tracks purchased
Altri hanno acquistato
- Categoria: Musica
- Aggiornato: 22/03/2016
- Versione: 4.4
- Dimensioni: 24.1 MB
- Lingua: Inglese
- Sviluppatore: Dave Chura
- © All Original Content Copyright(c) 2012-2016 Mark Fitchett. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibilità: Richiede iOS 7.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Top acquisti In-App
- Blues Volume #2: 18-Track Bundle5,99 €
- Ultimate Blues Package12,99 €
- Emi Pentatonic - All 16 Tracks5,99 €
- Jazz Bundle Volume 14,99 €
- 14 Track Mode Bundle: Parallel and Derivative4,99 €
- 8 Blues Tracks3,99 €
- 8 Rock Tracks3,99 €
- Rock Mode Jams2,99 €
- Acoustic Blues Bundle3,99 €
- Eclectic Styles Bundle #13,99 €